Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

U18 & U23 news and info...

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
will be interesting to see what team the u23s put out tonight v burnley
I was thinking about that, we've got a few players who are in the first team squad now so they might not be risked (Jordao and Cundle) and a bunch who played in the cup game at the weekend.

Richards and Scott have gone out on loan

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was thinking about that, we've got a few players who are in the first team squad now so they might not be risked (Jordao and Cundle) and a bunch who played in the cup game at the weekend.

guess we may see a few others missing too... wondering if Bueno will be in the squad.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Will be interesting, but given they haven't played for a while (the u23s) and even the likes of Cundle, Bueno and Campbell, even though they're part of the 1st team now, I do wonder if they'll get a run out, simply because some of the more likely candidates to step up from the u18s (Hubner, Lembikasa, Griffths etc) all played 120 minutes plus pens on Saturday afternoon.

Birtwhistle etc also.

Maybe Kawabe will get a run out?

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will be interesting, but given they haven't played for a while (the u23s) and even the likes of Cundle, Bueno and Campbell, even though they're part of the 1st team now, I do wonder if they'll get a run out, simply because some of the more likely candidates to step up from the u18s (Hubner, Lembikasa, Griffths etc) all played 120 minutes plus pens on Saturday afternoon.

Birtwhistle etc also.

maybe Faisu Sangare will play a game....

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Birtwhistle etc also.

You could even put Sanderson and Giles into that group too.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You could even put Sanderson and Giles into that group too.

If he is actually back at the club (nothing yet to offically confirm he is back, although I think he is and Tim said we were calling him back), I guess Marques might get a run whilst we find him another club

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I presume it’ll be postponed as Burnley have asked for tomorrow’s 1st team game to be cancelled due to COVID and injuries

shame if it is as its over a month since the last u23 game, however that could be why we went relatively strong with the U18s on Saturday, maybe they already knew it was likely to be canned.

fev123

Groupie
Reaction score
Exactly how are you supposed to know if the U23 fixtures are on or not these days? The twitter account for academy and info in general is absolutely woeful. End up driving an hour to Kiddi and finding its off.

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Exactly how are you supposed to know if the U23 fixtures are on or not these days? The twitter account for academy and info in general is absolutely woeful. End up driving an hour to Kiddi and finding its off.
Ring the club?

Might be something here that helps you | Wolverhampton Wanderers FC.

Edit. Or try calling Kidderminster Harriers themselves

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Is it off ?

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not one for jumping on players, especially youngsters but I don't rate him at all....think he will struggle to make a league 2 player personally...I hope I'm wrong......

Precisely. It's like some people want an under 23 team made up of Phil Foden level players. The attitudes i find most concerning in this modern world is that people seem to completely forget that these are young men who have put their life and soul to try and make it as a professional footballer. They aren't commodities, they're human beings. Have some empathy for their ability levels and potential future careers, at whichever level that may be.
Not having a go at disco at all, it is too easy to forget glorybox's point. We all do it, including myself.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nya & Hesketh missing

Nya has been missing for a while. Still no sign of Hodge who we signed in the summer. Hesketh I presume is either injured, ill or going somewhere on loan. Carty is injured. A lot of the younger lads played a long hard match in the win in u18 cup on Saturday so arent involved.

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nya has been missing for a while. Still no sign of Hodge who we signed in the summer. Hesketh I presume is either injured, ill or going somewhere on loan. Carty is injured. A lot of the younger lads played a long hard match in the win in u18 cup on Saturday so arent involved.
Bugarin & Sangare too who rarely (if ever) feature

Back
Top Bottom