Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

U18 & U23 news and info...

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
If you get a chance could you put the team up in their formation please?
I’m only guessing but it’s likely to be;

Sondergaard
Birtwistle Mosquera Marques Bueno
Hodge Cundle Griffiths
Ronan Fraser Campbell​

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really disappointed with Middlesbrough this season so far. I expected them to hit the ground running but they've looked well off it.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
U23s no goals yet. Seems a problem across the club. Lack of goals.

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would still like to know what the U21 selection policy is going to be this season? Is the fact that players traveled to an away game, albeit 2 days previously, the key to why some did not feature last week? It is understandable that a player who features in a game on Saturday would not be available on the following day, but clearly just sitting on the bench for a home game is not going to be a disqualification. I hope that our best U21's and our next best O21's, still get the opportunity to play competitive games on a regular basis - even if there are no scouts watching.

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tonight the u21s play Brighton at 7pm, won't be streamed due to the PL rules.

The line up tonight will be a good indicator for who is getting minutes Vs Preston tomorrow

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score

The line up tonight will be a good indicator for who is getting minutes Vs Preston tomorrow
I’ll be there, will keep everyone up to date as best I can! You’re dead right if the likes of Cundle, Bueno are playing tonight then we’ll have a very strong team out tomorrow. If they’re not involved there’s a good chance they’ll be in the team/squad tomorrow.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t see Mosquera, Campbell, cundle or bueno being involved tonight.

Bogota Wolf

Reaction score

Thx for that update. For us old farts abroad and in the right time zone it's normally a great opportunity to tune-in and see how the U21s are developing. But no, I am manoeuvred into watching adverts and Liverpool vs Man U. Pathetic.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Imagine blocking U21 streaming because it clashes with a Prem game. What a bunch of idiots, although that stuff is driven by the clubs at the behest of the broadcasters.
Does anyone know if these same rules apply to say Man u or one of the big boys for their under age televised rights?

Back
Top Bottom