Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

U18 & U23 news and info...

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pascal Estrada, Conor Carty, Raphael Nya, Jamie Pardington and Faisu Sangare all depart

E991CB47-2679-4693-88B4-E2DD49F030EA.jpeg

Last edited:

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nathan Fraser starts and James Storer is on the bench as Ireland u19s take on Iceland in Spain

Currently 1-0 to Ireland
Nathan was booked at the end of the first half and was subbed after 71mins as part of a host of changes as Ireland best Iceland 3-0

Justin Hubner played 90 mins as Netherlands u19 lost their opening Euro qualifying game against Serbia 2-1

dnf14

Reaction score
Nathan was booked at the end of the first half and was subbed after 71mins as part of a host of changes as Ireland best Iceland 3-0

Justin Hubner played 90 mins as Netherlands u19 lost their opening Euro qualifying game against Serbia 2-1
Bit of a toss-up about whether Fraser scored their second too.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Weren’t there really high hopes for Nya when he came?
Never seemed to find a position that suited him.
He was captain of PSG u19s so I guess so.

I can’t comment on whether he settled sufficiently however I think injuries have played a significant part in slower development as he never got the opportunity for a prolonged stint in the team. He also never seemed to nail down a favoured position so often appeared at wing back or centre back… perhaps a bit like Estrada in that sense that he was ok at several positions but didn’t excel at one

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was captain of PSG u19s so I guess so.

I can’t comment on whether he settled sufficiently however I think injuries have played a significant part in slower development as he never got the opportunity for a prolonged stint in the team. He also never seemed to nail down a favoured position so often appeared at wing back or centre back… perhaps a bit like Estrada in that sense that he was ok at several positions but didn’t excel at one
I have it in my mind that originally he was talked of in the “Coady” role. Which made it seem odd he often ended up at wingback.
I might have that wrong though.

Hope he finds a club and has a good career.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have it in my mind that originally he was talked of in the “Coady” role. Which made it seem odd he often ended up at wingback.
I might have that wrong though.

Hope he finds a club and has a good career.
Not sure I heard that of him, that’s more Christian Marques. Doesn’t mean you haven’t heard it though

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How did he post this and think “yeah, this is a great idea?”

Why would any future club ever trust him with anything?

Looks like he wants to leave wolves and using this as a way to get released.

Is he highly rated?

Remember seeing something about Kahn brothers a few years ago

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I trust everyone being sanctimonious here never did anything a bit disrespectful aged 16.

Is taking stuff from work and selling it on privately for profit a "bit disrespectful"?

If he's selling that, what else is he selling? Tactics? Inside info?

Then there's the rest of his posts where he can't wait to leave Wolves.

Without Wolves he's a nobody.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like he wants to leave wolves and using this as a way to get released.

Is he highly rated?

Remember seeing something about Kahn brothers a few years ago
As far as I know he’s already gone (been told he’s leaving)…. he was on the Premier League pathways programme I shared the video of a while back, which is for youth team players who are being released in the summer

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
New two year contracts for Jackson Smith and Joe Young (both of whom performed excellently on loan last season.

Also a 12 month extension for Agboola

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
New two year contracts for Jackson Smith and Joe Young (both of whom performed excellently on loan last season.

Also a 12 month extension for Agboola

I don't know the length of Louie Moulden's contract but I'm hoping he continues with us. Looks another good young keeper.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't know the length of Louie Moulden's contract but I'm hoping he continues with us. Looks another good young keeper.

He's half way through a 2 year deal (not sure on options to extend). But agreed, he's another who had an excellent loan and is ahead on Sondergaard now for me

Back
Top Bottom