Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Trouble on Saturday

Del Boy

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not with Southampton fans, but West Br#m fans getting off at Wolverhampton train station. A number of scuffles at the train station and in town. No BTP at the station, would of thought it was obvious to them.

CVWolves

Reaction score
Not with Southampton fans, but West Br#m fans getting off at Wolverhampton train station. A number of scuffles at the train station and in town. No BTP at the station, would of thought it was obvious to them.

I stayed in Wolves for a bit after the game and then went back to Birmingham at 9 - there was a huge police presence at the station at that point

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Certainly didn't see anything when I was at the station - but then I was running for my train !

W

wolvesultra

Usually dicks from places like Sedgley (makes sense for them to get off at Wolvo to get home). Had a few beers on their away day and get lippy, remember chasing a few around their taxis and up railway drive years ago when I was a young reprobate...turned out one of em was the dad of our mate, oh well.

F

Flynn

They were up at Preston on Saturday and I got a bit of stick going to the station in my Wolves top - at 10:30am!

On the way back they had packed out the bars by Preston Station, giving it all the big billy nonsense, and was able to slip by unnoticed. Funny what a few wins does for fans confidence...

Back
Top Bottom