Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Trevor Steven has his say

St.Simon.

Reaction score
Because it is typical of the bull**** that ex pros throw out without really knowing what they are on about. He thinks being an ex pro is a substitute for bothering to do any research. Then the site he is working for throw it up on their clickbait site waiting for fans to either **** themselves silly over the faint praise or get into a social media anger war over the faint criticism. It dilutes genuine analysis and makes it difficult to find anything actually worth reading.

Finding decent articles on anything to do with football is like searching through a pile of turds for a good bit of sweetcorn to eat. He is adding to this with his "article" which is utterly devoid of anything approaching analysis. It says nothing in 500 words. It's pointless and just damning with faint praise. From reading that I would be very surprised if he had seen us play more than once this season. He can **** off.
Hmmm...even if you are right re lack of research, etc., and I don't think that you are, that does not imo justify gratuitous abuse to a decent man that has done you no harm. Sign of the times I guess. But hey...work on the anger issues, eh? :)

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wasn’t he part of that superb Marseille team that won the European Cup?

With Papin and Waddle?

E

E is for idiot.

Hmmm...even if you are right re lack of research, etc., and I don't think that you are, that does not imo justify gratuitous abuse to a decent man that has done you no harm. Sign of the times I guess. But hey...work on the anger issues, eh? :)

I disagree, such is the wonder of the world.

Back
Top Bottom