Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Tottenham v Wolves comms thread.

Passedit

Reaction score
I like this from the Wolves blog. ‘Kane has just smashed a **** high and wide into the stand behind the goal‘.

Last edited by a moderator:

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I like your positivity but I disagree. He's always been this good, had one bad game when played out of position as far as I can recall? He's never been anything but great for us, under Nuno or Lage... the difference is Lage sees the player he has on his hands.

The only time I can remember him putting a foot wrong under Nuno (in position) is that united game where he lost track of a long ball.

He's gone from dependable, solid, to being a mainstay in the team, big turnaround from a player that the previous regime we're going to jettison.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cundle didn't do too badly. Puts himself about. Didn't do much on the ball though.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ruben Semedo has been brilliant defensively today. The bloke must be unbelievably fit too, as he's not even broke a sweat by the looks of it!
Not surprised Ruben Semedo hasn’t broken a sweat, he’s not playing today.
Nelson Semedo is the Wolves WB, Ruben Semedo is the CB that probably sweats most in front of juries.

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Silva dispossess Sanchez and plays a lovely lifted ball into Trincao. Keeping the ball in the corner now.

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rare lapse of concentration from Sa as he drops an easy catch. We survive.

Back
Top Bottom