Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today's Support

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great win today, chuffed
7 points clear at the top and 10 points clear of third place
Could life be better, not really
Well..............today's vocal support IMO was poor
I could go on but I won't
What's your thoughts?

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great win today, chuffed
Could life be better
What's your thoughts?
There’s a lot of fans jumping on the bandwagon, my neighbour hadn’t been for years and all of a sudden is going a lot, he openly says he’s a fair weather fan and won’t go when they’re rubbish, is that right or wrong not sure.

W

WolfOfWellington

I told the Steve Bull lower concourse to 'cheer up as we'd won' on the way out.

Too little appreciation of what's being produced in my opinion.

From all sides of the ground!

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great win today, chuffed
What's your thoughts?

People turning up now we are winning, expecting us to play brilliant football and win 3 or 4 0.

Like you say, vocal support - terrible. Couldn’t care about the numbers, which doesn’t mean support imo .

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There’s a lot of fans jumping on the bandwagon, my neighbour hadn’t been for years and all of a sudden is going a lot, he openly says he’s a fair weather fan and won’t go when they’re rubbish, is that right or wrong not sure.
Nah not wrong at all
Let's hope he's still coming in 10 years time

D

Deleted member 3518

Great win today, chuffed
What's your thoughts?

Agree to an extent but thought we were quite negative in our play and that transmits to the crowd, but we won so who gives a ****!

Norris

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We're in the comfort zone, I've said it before, it needs a bit of edge to get the crowd going (insert Edgemond joke here) unless it's a local derby or there's a bit of bad feeling the atmosphere tends to be a bit flat.
If we go up and it's looking likely we will, the atmosphere will improve when we have teams coming at us instead of trying to stop us playing.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
it was quiet in spells but when there was noise it was louder than most of the games I've been to this season. First half generally good, start of the second half was quiet for a while
overall thought the support was good

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We were singing in our bit of the billy wright but i agree the whole ground was quiet

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems to have gone a bit flat in recent games, very odd

Team needed us today at 70mins but south bank just didn’t seem up for it

Like others have said, hopefully when games mean more or teams come at us then it will get back to good noise

But do wish people would just sing!

K

KenilworthWolf

I thought the crowd was good today. Not particularly noisy, it must be said, but patient. Ipswich, like Sunderland, came to frustrate the team and the crowd. Sometimes it’s hard to generate an atmosphere when that happens. Loved the effort from the lads today and loved seeing Molineux full. Those finding things to moan about can do one. Things have never been better. C’mon the Wolves!

R

reanswolf

How weird, from where I was sat in the BWU, the support - at times - sounded really good.
Not the best I admit, but it never is at Xmas games. To much of a family day out.

I would like to see more consistent support, but Wolves play long periods of possession so its like a chess match, not highly exciting but enjoyable.

Maybe its a complacency setting in a bit.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I did like the bit when the South Bank sang

“We’re the South Bank, we’re the South Bank, we’re the South Bank Molineux”

Which was immediately followed by

“We’re the Steve Bull, we’re the Steve Bull.... etc”

And immediately followed by

“We’re the North Bank...etc”

Sounded fantastic - would have been great if it had carried on

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Thought it was generally ok and good to hear a few of the newer songs for Douglas and Saiss.

Was slightly surprised by how empty the North Bank looked at the end.

Even more so when I went into the Club Shop after the game and someone asked me whether we had managed to hold onto the win. I mean, I can kind of understand leaving a couple of minutes early on an evening match if you have to make the last train. But to leave when you're 1 up...

...to go to the Club Shop?!

S

Shifnal Wolf

Great win today, chuffed
What's your thoughts?

Pre match entertainment is dull as dishwater and with circa 6k fans making ad-hoc appearances its never going to be as loud as it could.

I must add, I’m not a singer @ the matches and never have been, so I’m being two faced by agreeing with the atmosphere issue.

Get the liquidator on (that old chestnut) and let a few ****ed up blokes in the South Bank come in with some flares, coupled with the punjabi drummer in the stands and we should soon have the place rocking - Just a suggestion like.

The White Mouse

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

old school, i think that should become a thing again

R

reanswolf

Thought it was generally ok and good to hear a few of the newer songs for Douglas and Saiss.

Was slightly surprised by how empty the North Bank looked at the end.

Even more so when I went into the Club Shop after the game and someone asked me whether we had managed to hold onto the win. I mean, I can kind of understand leaving a couple of minutes early on an evening match if you have to make the last train. But to leave when you're 1 up...

...to go to the Club Shop?!

I still don't get why there are empty seats in the North Bank? quite a sprinkling consistently.
Not knocking those who attend in the NB, but its strange.

N

Northamptonwolf

Like others have said, hopefully when games mean more or teams come at us then it will get back to good noise

There was good noise in the southbank today but if the atmosphere is flat why is it always the southbanks fault? There are 4 stands at molineux and the southbank is the smallest out the lot!

To get a real decent bouncing atmosphere all 4 stands need to bounce off each other and do their bit

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Got a sore throat again tonight meself. Let’s not beat ourselves up about it too much. Sometimes a game needs an edge to spark the game into life. There was none today. Don’t help when there’s less than a 1000 away fans.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There was good noise in the southbank today but if the atmosphere is flat why is it always the southbanks fault? There are 4 stands at molineux and the southbank is the smallest out the lot!

To get a real decent bouncing atmosphere all 4 stands need to bounce off each other and do their bit
From the North Bank end, the Steve Bull made more noise today.

Wolfman jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hto be fair, the football hasn’t been that exciting recently. Efficient, comfortable, great results, fantasy position in the league but a little bit routine. So consequently the crowd has been relatively quiet. Lots of chances and shots = increased crowd response. Not a criticism , just a fact.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I still don't get why there are empty seats in the North Bank? quite a sprinkling consistently.
Not knocking those who attend in the NB, but its strange.
Reans ... v hard to explain it. There are just loads around me who get up and leave well early. Will never understand it as long as I live.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Sounds a prat

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I actually know two people that have brought half season tickets but aren’t Wolves fans.
Got tickets simply so they can go on the lash with their mates who are fans.

E

Edgmond Wolf

I too loved that bit

The Runner

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think it was pretty decent to be honest. I'm in the BW so am never going to be too vocal but always try to appreciate the good football of which there is a lot at the moment and the goals. And the non-goals, as witnessed by Barry's free kick which I, and most of the people around me, thought was in. Get up, scream 'Yes' and then sit down, slightly embarrassed... We're playing some patient football and that doesn't always lend itself to a bouncing atmosphere but I think it's spreading slowly around the stadium. We're half way, and as in a marathon where in the first half you count the miles upwards, we can now start to count down. 23 to go. Think it will just get better and better.

Back
Top Bottom