Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today's Games 2022-23.

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I don’t make a habit of watching other teams but I have had things to do around the house this weekend so I managed to fit in some other games around the chores.

I don’t know whether it’s just me being over critical of our game but every other match has seemed far more entertaining, sadly.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t make a habit of watching other teams but I have had things to do around the house this weekend so I managed to fit in some other games around the chores.

I don’t know whether it’s just me being over critical of our game but every other match has seemed far more entertaining, sadly.
Absolutely. We are just as dull as last season so far.

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
FaI4NkrakAAlz4P

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Yep. I've seen 5 matches so far. Ours by far the worst. The ones I haven't seen; Man City 4 -0 Bournemouth, Arsenal 4 - 2 Leicester, Saints 2-2 Leeds and Brighton 0-0 Newcastle. I'd bet 3 out of that 4 had more entertainment. :joycat:

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tuchel a **** but this happens alot with Conte always completely over the top screaming and shout and all started with his celebration right infront of the Chelsea dugout... Not the first time Conte has clashed with the opposition bench!

Good to watch though!

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score

My mate calls us "bedtime" - as he knows it nearly time for his bed when we appear on MOTD. Such is life.

Not sure who I's fancy in a Tuchel v Conte rumble? Funny as **** to watch though. Wet Spam unlucky today. Shame.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member (smith)

That'll teach sideshow Bob to get his ****ing hair cut.

you may be right but his hair was pulled right in front of anthony Taylor ….is that no longer a foul? Romero already had a yellow card and was needling all through the game with little shoves etc. indeed the corner that should have been a free kick to Chelsea. I try not to care if it’s not wolves but

1Anthony Taylor’s a rotten referee
2 Chelsea were unlucky
3 we have to watch Tottenham carefully next week because they are cheats and will certainly plan to wind up Podence et al.

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The beautiful Italian Vs the bitchy German.

T

TheConcourse

A goal every 66.6 minutes by my reckoning. I don't care what professional level it's at, that's outstanding for a 20 year old.
Love to see it. He seems like a great lad who desperately needed minutes. Seems to be playing a huge part in every Anderlecht goal at the moment.

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Apparently they couldn’t over turn the corner but still given a card ?

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

After some of the punishments that Nuno got for his passion, I hope this pair get some additional punishment. I love to see their passion, but we can’t have a system where two top six managers lose their rag and get nothing more than a touchline ban for a game or two, while those from smaller clubs are hauled up.

Back
Top Bottom