Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today's Games 2022-23.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t think I fully prepared myself for the vast array of cringey wood-based clichès that Sky could churn out. I actually feel a bit nauseous.

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
Know its not on tele, but any idea how the baggies are doing so far ? .........

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just weren’t there day. The disallowed goal was very harsh, missed a penalty, hit the bar how many times?

The header Soucek had as well after the first crossbar attempt where he pretty much just had to put it anywhere than where he did.

Mr Sizzle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Should be like Rugby when the trainer can come on and the game goes on around them. I will go right out on a limb here and say that the amount of ' phantom injuries ' will cease.
What with this, VAR, 5 sub rules, the game has never been so disjointed. Absolutely hate it. The actual play in 2nd half of games must be less than 20 mins with all these stoppages and time wasting… it’s killing the game… won’t be long before we are seeing ads when the trainer is on.. at least the drink breaks are only required about once every 5 years !!

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just weren’t there day. The disallowed goal was very harsh, missed a penalty, hit the bar how many times?
Can’t agree a side step and two handed push I s a clear free kick in my opinion

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why is it pedantic? Did Mitrovic 'miss' yesterday? Most of us think Sa pulled a great save!
At the match I saw it side on, and didn't appreciate how brilliant it was till I saw it again on MoTD. Take a bow Jose!

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought they were supposed to be clamping down on the time wasting and feigning injury this season?

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why is it pedantic? Did Mitrovic 'miss' yesterday? Most of us think Sa pulled a great save!

Funny that on MOTD there was also a difference in how it was described. It was a good save against a normally very reliable penalty taker. I was obviously over the moon for us, but especially so for Sa.

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should be like Rugby when the trainer can come on and the game goes on around them. I will go right out on a limb here and say that the amount of ' phantom injuries ' will cease.
I also said that this morning about time wasting, and if they are playing the other side onside tuff

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t agree a side step and two handed push I s a clear free kick in my opinion

It's one of those where if you asked 20 people there'd be no conclusive agreement and be pretty much split. Therefore the original decision should stand for me.

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No, you're being realistic. Last season, only the bottom 3 scored fewer. The season before, only the bottom 4. So yes, just about everyone other than relegation fodder looks more like scoring than us.
We are relegation fodder or near. Bookies have us at 11/4

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spurs really struggling under the high press. Midfield totally swamped

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mendy yellow carded for time wasting.

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Unbelievable isn’t it. Virtually everyone else sees the right decision in normal time, yet the supposedly qualified ref and VAR, can’t make the correct decision after seeing it 10 times. Between them, they are absolutely destroying the game.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So did our ref from yesterday miss the apparent briefing on punishing time wasting then?!!!
The ball spent less time in play in the second-half, than it did in the Fulham keepers hands, yet no card!
Chelsea keeper stalls play briefly, booking!!!
The inconsistency is baffling!!!

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-1 Chelsea, is Tuchel trying to score some crack legging it down the touchline? The fella does not look well.

Back
Top Bottom