Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today's Games 2022-23.

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Coady subbed in his first game. A lot of Everton fans already started on him.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Coady was too slow for the goal and like his time at wolves had run so far away from the attack in the build up he couldn’t put pressure on the guy receiving the ball.

This loan isn’t going perm…. And he isn’t likely going to the World Cup if this is how he will play as there are quite a few better defenders than coady in the prem plus the ex chelsea lad at AC Milan.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
United need to change that kit at h/t, they can’t see themselves on the sunny grass.

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Brentford's energy puts us to shame.
That is one of the main things that frustrates me, Jefe. On the very rare occasion, we go “hell for leather” from the off, we look a totally different team. I always think, great we’ve decided that’s the way to play. Then the next 4 games we revert back to the jogging around, lack lustre performances.

I appreciate, today was not a day you’d want to be running flat out for 90 minutes but the heat is generally not an excuse in this country.

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Big question will be, who'll go down with Man Utd....:grinning:
And they wanted to sign Neves....:tearsofjoy:

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To think Utd said no to Conte as they thought he wouldn't fit their style. Idiots.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We all think we're a mess, but just look at Man United.

Was going to say the same. This is going to be a real test of the Utd board to see how long they can hold their nerve before they panic. Looking forward to the Neville rant :)

Back
Top Bottom