Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today's Games 2022-23.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Portugal came back to draw 2-2 with Switzerland and in the evening match Sweden are leading the Netherlands 1-0 at half time.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Belgium 1 Iceland 1 after 70 minutes. quite an even game.

Quite good fun following the football and the cricket at the same time!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Netherlands Sweden was a good game last night, two of the best teams I’ve seen so far. France v Italy tonight.
I struggled to really watch last night - AHs two doors away having a party ...

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Netherlands Sweden was a good game last night, two of the best teams I’ve seen so far. France v Italy tonight.
Netherlands v Sweden was indeed a good game. I hope that France v Italy lives up to expectations. We could be about to see the very best of women's football!

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mrs Wednesbury for some bizarre reason watched a bit of women's football and commented "why is it 100% women commentators as when it's men they always manage to shoehorn some bloody woman in "

Can't believe she's not up to date on the current agenda.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mrs Wednesbury for some bizarre reason watched a bit of women's football and commented "why is it 100% women commentators as when it's men they always manage to shoehorn some bloody woman in "

Why is it bizarre?

the female pundits in the mens game are far better prepared than any of the blokes would be on the women’s game.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why is it bizarre?

the female pundits in the mens game are far better prepared than any of the blokes would be on the women’s game.
It is bizarre for her to watch any football but to watch a women's game is even more surprising, she didn't last long with it though apparently.
If you're saying in your opinion the women commentators are all brilliant that's fair enough, I wouldn't know as I don't know any.

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
France v Italy a good watch. France dominant at the moment… Italy looking very definition of a team looking to the half time whistle

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
France v Italy a good watch. France dominant at the moment… Italy looking very definition of a team looking to the half time whistle
They’re on the ropes. Only 20 minutes gone!

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They’re on the ropes. Only 20 minutes gone!
Indeed. I think they might have a goal in them but keeping them out is a real problem against a really good French side. The French number 11 Diani is unplayable at times.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Funnily enough every one of the women's Euro games l've watched has had a mixed gender commentary team. Where there is an issue is with the HT/FT pundits. Those have been all women whereas women are routinely now pundits for men's matches.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why is it bizarre?

That is an assumption which you provide zero justification for.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is bizarre for her to watch any football but to watch a women's game is even more surprising, she didn't last long with it though apparently.
If you're saying in your opinion the women commentators are all brilliant that's fair enough, I wouldn't know as I don't know any.
The women pundits are not all “brilliant” but I do genuinely think in the main they are more knowledgeable/prepared than Merson, Carragher, Redknapp, Cole, Richards, Aghbonlanor etc

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Given that particular cast list that isn't hard!
Exactly, that cast list have got the job because of what they are supposed to have achieved playing. Ok, but actually rubbish at this pundit job.
I genuinely think that the likes of Alex Scott are more knowledgeable. And that is not hard.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I didn't understand pre-tournament how France and Germany were listed below England in the odds and I still don't, particularly with France.

I know money dictates the price (so perhaps I do know lol) but I thought France were a class above England and it certainly seems the case.

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was about to post about how Italy had come out more aggressively in the second half… and they promptly pick up a straight red!

Rescinded. Apparently late, waist high tackles are fine. But what do I know? :D

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What the hell is the Italian captain whinging about? That was a bloody horrible challenge and l can't see a clear and obvious error in giving a red card

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was about to post about how Italy had come out more aggressively in the second half… and they promptly pick up a straight red!

Rescinded. Apparently late, waist high tackles are fine. But what do I know? :D
Think that you and l are in definite agreement - l might even say violent lol....

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Italy winning second half, lol.....

Seriously it was done and dusted after about 35mins.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Looking forward to England v Norway at 8. Think England stuttered a little in game one (first night nerves perhaps) so they need to kick on and be better.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ellen White channeling her inner Horseface or Greasy.... Soft penalty to put it politely

Back
Top Bottom