Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today's Games 2022-23.

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
That front line should, in theory, be way too good for the Championship.
Yes - is if they go we’ll be nowhere near promotion as they won’t be replaced and the rest of the team are pretty average /shaky .

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wonder if that bloke with the towel ever regrets committing to that little role.

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ricky Hatton said that he'd rather have the old Man City back. It must be weird going into virtually every game knowing you're going to win, and generally so effortlessly. I mean West Ham are a good side as well and they're made to look utterly inferior in every way. I dunno, there's something very robotic about it all that ruins it in my opinion.

I mean is it really that impressive to spend 100 million on a squad player, or 45 million on a back up defensive midfielder and be deemed a genius for ending up with a successful team?
Ask Man United that question

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The technique for that goal from Sarr is sumptuous

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes, I realised I made that mistake but don’t have an edit function after I pressed “post reply” I just went “sod it” about doing a correction post.

Meant to say he chose championship football over us.
If you look at the bottom left of your posts and click on the three dots you should be able to edit should you need to.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probably will lose now.

Defence and midfield no where .
Yep. I obviously want you to win but I'd be fuming if I was a Watford fan.

Edwards should make a few subs.

Don't think the front three are doing enough off the ball as well as it keeps coming back too easily and quickly.

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Commonwealth games closing ceremony on now has Beverley knight performing with Goldie and they are both wearing wolves gear!

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why has he not been sent off?

He made no attempt for the ball. Yes he didn't mean it but that's irrelevant, David Luiz didn't mean to trip Willian Jose but they're the rules.

The ref bottled that because he felt sorry for them.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a **** penalty. You just knew he’d save that to make up for that first goal.

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I may have footballing PTSD but watching this is scaring me about the dreadful football that awaits should we get relegated. :coldsweat:

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
See Dominic Iorfa is playing for Sheff Wed's 2nd string tonight in the CC. I've forgotten all about him from all those years ago but at the time I thought he would go on to be a decent player. I remember he started well but never progressed. Good to see he's still making a living in the game.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
See Dominic Iorfa is playing for Sheff Wed's 2nd string tonight in the CC. I've forgotten all about him from all those years ago but at the time I thought he would go on to be a decent player. I remember he started well but never progressed. Good to see he's still making a living in the game.
Didn't realise our ex-player, Jamie Smith, was also their assistant manager.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Sheff Wednesday fan I know really rate him

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
saw Dundee United leading 1-0 against AZ Alkmaar from the first leg. Currently trailing 7-0 in the second leg…

Edinburgh Wolf

Reaction score
saw Dundee United leading 1-0 against AZ Alkmaar from the first leg. Currently trailing 7-0 in the second leg…

I don't think I've ever see a team fall to pieces in quite the way United did last night. I watched about 15 mins of it when I came home from my son's football training, and they were playing well, having plenty of the ball in dangerous areas, creating a few half chances. 20 minutes later and they're 5-0 down! A few horrendous individual errors from defenders and goalkeeper and they absolutely crumbled.

Felt so sorry for their supporters who had travelled over having to witness that collapse (including a few friends of mine) - they sold out the allocation of 1,500 in a couple of hours. Not to mention having to deal with the usual crap from the Dutch hooligans, who were supposedly randomly attacking any smaller groups of United fans they came across. :mad:

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Trying to remember the last game I watched which didn't have Lee Hendrie commentating (droning) on it.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Two promotion favourites with big budgets and the lack of quality is frightening.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This Watford / Burnley ****e is the most boringly dreadful dross you could ever see. Appalling from both sides. No shots all on target and they had the audacity to go off for a water break

For 46 minutes that water break was the highlight of the encounter.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Not quite sure how we held on !

But not complaining.

We’ll play better and lose games.

Burnley tried to over play at times I thought.
The phrase, "The goal led a charmed life" has never been so apt. I've seen all of Watford's 3 games this season. They've been terrible but have 7 points! Quite a difficult start in terms of fixtures though - Sheffield United, Albion and Burnley.

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The phrase, "The goal led a charmed life" has never been so apt. I've seen all of Watford's 3 games this season. They've been terrible but have 7 points! Quite a difficult start in terms of fixtures though - Sheffield United, Albion and Burnley.
Cannot disagree there - particularly on Monday .

Some mitigating circumstances tonight in a way but we did tire even before the sending off .

Back
Top Bottom