Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today's games 2019/20 season

• Thread starter Deleted at request of member 4337
  • Start date

Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's been a common problem over many years. I recall John Barnes being a brilliant player for Liverpool but put an England shirt on him and he shrank into his shell. Hopelessly ineffective 90% of the time. Our international managers seem to pick players who are on top form (or not) for their clubs and try and shoe horn them into a team. Maybe one day we will get a manager who knows how he wants to play and pick the best chaps for the respective positions.
Ramsay picked players to fit a team. Look st the outcome.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They try to build a team of individuals rather than an actual team.
This.
Take our defence, as a unit their normally solid, take a player out and we're often caught out. Non are what many would say are at the top tier, but together are as good as most.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I give you Rodney Marsh.:eek::eek:;)
What a **** this guy is. He has turned up on US satellite radio on a program called Grumpy Pundits with an equally unremarkable chap called Tommy Smith, Marsh is thick as pig **** and tries to be the controversial Adrian Durham type, I have tried to listen in on several occasions but he is just an embarrassment to himself and the British football establishment, I just wish his mouth would drop him in the **** again so they can fire him.

Last edited:

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
What a **** this guy is. He has turned up on US satellite radio on a program called Grumpy Pundits with an equally unremarkable chap called Tommy Smith, Marsh is thick as pig **** and tries to be the controversial Adrian Durham type, I have tried to listen in on several occasions but he is just an embarrassment to himself and the British football establishment, I just wish his mouth would drop him in the **** again so they can fire him.
Sky did once

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think he meant 1966
Yes I know he did and Ramsay went on to be manager for longer than that. He tried replacing Hurst with Marsh later.
However I guess that if we had not won the cup that year Ramsay would have gone but who could get rid of a manager who had just won the World cup.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not a fan then?;):D

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wales are absolutely awful.

Bale gets them out of trouble with. A class finish.

About 6 players only know how to pass the ball backwards though

arooooo

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Grabbing that pass with his back foot first was really cool to watch too.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Son of 'the missing piece' scored crucial for Poland!

Gerrim in!

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No, I met him on the opening night of that sports bar (legends?) underneath Atlantis in Wton.
A grade A arrogant ******.
I haven't heard him for a long time but I must admit I did like him years ago but there again I am only a grade D arrogant ******* myself.:D
Good player. I suppose it is easy when you are in his enviroment to cross the line and become unpleasant.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks more balanced to me.

Looks bloody terrible to me. Rashford and Barkley in outstanding club form not! Winks overrated and not in great form either. I ilke Mings but even I am amazed he is now starting for England!

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Same team I’d have picked except TAA for Trippier and Gomez for Mings.

I went to the home game against Bulgaria and that front three were all superb.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Rashford over Sancho is crazy. Winks is a good choice wish it was Henderson dropped though. Not sure on Mings, think Gomez is better.

colwall wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Looks bloody terrible to me. Rashford and Barkley in outstanding club form not! Winks overrated and not in great form either. I ilke Mings but even I am amazed he is now starting for England!

lif your picking squad purely on form which three english strikers are in your squad and playing?

colwall wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Rashford over Sancho is crazy. Winks is a good choice wish it was Henderson dropped though. Not sure on Mings, think Gomez is better.

I like sancho a lot, still young and think england looking to balance his workload

didn’t exactly star last game to warrant wrestling starting shirt which more disaapointjnf

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Honestly dont get the praise for Winks. Whenever I have seen him play he looks light weight and doesnt influence games.

colwall wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sancho should play tonight or even Abraham. Rashford has been abysmal for Man Utd.

abraham id agree you have a case for

problem Tammy is he plays centrally where kane plays and not as effective outwide

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wouldnt even play this formation. It would be three at the back.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Henderson should have been sent off there.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Is that monkey chants or booing every time Rashford has touched it ?

Back
Top Bottom