Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

Ian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On a sort of serious note, I feel very sorry for all the staff at Wolves who worked hard to get these games at Molineux. What a way to be repaid.

You just know they ( England set up, media, etc etc ) will blame the pitch !

Ian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I had a coaching session with Winterbottom about 1964 ish.

He did not have a clue. A sycophant with a suit, now who does that remind you of ?

Winterbottom the man who was also criticised for having his favourites ( ie; Billy Wright).

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Im was at the game. A joy to see us score and win.
Considering our recent form, it was great to see the lads do so well. More better.
You ever have a jar in Raheny or Howth? Did many a pub crawl around both in yonder years.
Used to frequent a few great pubs on the southside from time to time. :)

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I didn't watch one second of it, bored stiff with these apologies for footballers and the complacent coaching and management structure that rewards itself and them constantly. On the other hand, I was glued to the radio all afternoon listening to that battering of the world champions by some proper sportsmen and gutsy brilliant players. The current England football establishment can go and jump in the nearest lake for me accompanied by their fawning media.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Considering our recent form, it was great to see the lads do so well. More better.
You ever have a jar in Raheny or Howth? Did many a pub crawl around both in yonder years.
Used to frequent a few great pubs on the southside from time to time. :)
The list is longer than my memory. Raheny/ Edenmore - Manhattan, Dolphin, Cedars, Old Sheiling, Concorde, Eugenes. Howth - Asgard, Summitt. There was another I can't remember the name.

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I didn't watch one second of it, bored stiff with these apologies for footballers and the complacent coaching and management structure that rewards itself and them constantly. On the other hand, I was glued to the radio all afternoon listening to that battering of the world champions by some proper sportsmen and gutsy brilliant players. The current England football establishment can go and jump in the nearest lake for me accompanied by their fawning media.
Tbf our test cricketers have hardly been in great form until the past 2 weeks and got quite rightly a lot of criticism.

We are One Day International world Champions and yesterday showed why .

No doubt it was an exciting thrilling run chase and they fully deserved all the recognition for that .

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So im watching England Lionesses vs Netherlands. England playing in vibrant orange, Netherlands in White and blue. So bizarre watching it.

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watching my local team Brondby at their stadium as usual today and just saw a guy with a Villa shirt. But why????
Of course I'm always wearing my Wolves shirt but that's obviously different
By the way, a 16 year old debutant for the hometeam and he's doing really well. Just a reminder that if your good enough, you're old enough..

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apparently Owen Otasowie finally played for Brugge today in the belgian supercup and had a decent game. They paid us a decent fee for him so I guess they had to stick with him...

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Netherlands v Switzerland in the women's Euros ended up 4-1. The score was highly deceptive as Switzerland, after missing a great chance to go ahead at one all, utterly fell apart for the last 15ish mins of the game.

Back
Top Bottom