Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I watch time and again and I still don’t see what Mount brings?
Take a pair of binoculars and find a tree, you won't believe how quickly the hope of new signings and the glistening of Uncle Jorge's gnashers will change your mind

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Amazing how people come up with all sorts of c r a p to diminish his achievement. He scored for his country. the other factors are irrelevant! Well done Donk! :D
Oh, he took it well and l certainly wouldn't question that. Look at my other comments.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Considering the players available to him the waistcoat is spectacularly under-performing.

L78

Reaction score
Dendoncker played very well for Belgium tonight, against world class opposition too!
Why is when wolves players get away from wolves they seem to play better at least it should increase his price when wolves move him on in the summer to raise some funds so we can try and get some others in

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
Anyone seen much of Argentina or Brazil during their qualifying campaigns? They must be WC faves, as there is no stand out European team. And who thought it would be a good idea to cram the Nations League into couple of weeks, after a long season.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone seen much of Argentina or Brazil during their qualifying campaigns? They must be WC faves, as there is no stand out European team. And who thought it would be a good idea to cram the Nations League into couple of weeks, after a long season.

Yeh, Brazil are excellent. As you'd expect, play front foot attacking stuff but have a great defence and goalkeeper with it.

They'll take some beating in the World Cup. Particularly given how negative the other strong teams play.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Yeh, Brazil are excellent. As you'd expect, play front foot attacking stuff but have a great defence and goalkeeper with it.

They'll take some beating in the World Cup. Particularly given how negative the other strong teams play.
I've only watched them a couple of times recently, was the Copa America semi/final and they were pretty poor. Surprised to read that!

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've only watched them a couple of times recently, was the Copa America semi/final and they were pretty poor. Surprised to read that!

The final - Argentina out thought them that night. Scored first and absorbed the game.

Brazil will be there or there about. Honestly though. if any of England, France or Portugal got their act together and started playing good football they'd be unbelievable.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

The final - Argentina out thought them that night. Scored first and absorbed the game.

Brazil will be there or there about. Honestly though. if any of England, France or Portugal got their act together and started playing good football they'd be unbelievable.
Yeah looking at their team they should be there or there abouts as you say.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Argentina are on a 33 game unbeaten run at the moment.

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we sack off wastecoat who would get the gig and who'd be good enough. I can't think of many.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
If we sack off wastecoat who would get the gig and who'd be good enough. I can't think of many.
I agree, I’m not sure top class managers who will get us playing amazing football are queuing up to take the job.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Cooper in!
I do wonder if English fans would be happy to have a Welsh manager. I also wonder how Cooper would feel about managing England. I know he's done coaching at lower age groups for the England team but this is a significant position and status in England.

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
I do wonder if English fans would be happy to have a Welsh manager. I also wonder how Cooper would feel about managing England. I know he's done coaching at lower age groups for the England team but this is a significant position and status in England.
Genuinely don't think Cooper would have a problem. It's such a poisoned chalice though. England fans would be ok with it I think, but only if the football was more attractive and the results were positive. Southgate aint going anywhere soon until after the WC.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair, I can’t see the point of the Nations League following on from the domestic seasons. And we always hear how tired England’s players are, which oddly doesn’t seem to affect foreign players playing in the PL.

Back
Top Bottom