Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I used to like him but now find him along with quite a few other commentators unbearable. They seem to think they are comedians.
He's a better comedian than he is commentator. So far past his best it's unreal.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Bale putting his captain armband back on

What a *******

Iran, USA , wales

Can’t wait for southgate to start a back 3 against these **** teams

No cramp doing the knee slide afterwards
Can't help imagining that you walk around with a black rain cloud over your head shouting angrily all the time about how awful everything is and how pessimistic the future is. You seem to hate everything and everyone all the time.

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
Ben Davies must be 1 of most improved players in PL. 1 of those strange games where, despite their superiority, you just knew Ukraine were never going to score. Always liked that Klopp quote, "of all the unimportant things in life, football is one of the most important." Perspective. Funnily enough, we were discussing during the game, if we are club or country. To a fan, the reply was club.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bloody worrying if that is the type of player Lage wants.

I doubt he was ever the type he *wants*. Perhaps one that he thought he could get? If anything, shows how far down the list of strikers they got before finding one who we can afford and will play for us. Though even that didn't work out! (if it was a potential transfer, that is). He did look better in the Euros than today, apparently he missed over half the season with a foot injury and hasn't played much recently.

Also, Ramsay - he's looking well past it, too. Can't see him up being good enough for top half Premier League now.

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
Ben Davies must be 1 of most improved players in PL. 1 of those strange games where, despite their superiority, you just knew Ukraine were never going to score. Always liked that Klopp quote, "of all the unimportant things in life, football is one of the most important." Perspective. Funnily enough, we were discussing during the game, if we are club or country. To a fan, the reply was club.
Wasn't that Ancellotti who said that quote?

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't help imagining that you walk around with a black rain cloud over your head shouting angrily all the time about how awful everything is and how pessimistic the future is. You seem to hate everything and everyone all the time.

Jesus, stonewall penalty. I'd be gutted and furious if I was a Huddersfield fan.

You too

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am now 65 and wondered if I would ever see my Country at the World Cup after so many almost moments. Most of you wont get the way I feel right now.
Delighted for you….soak it up. :)
Same here when Canada too qualified .

Andywolf74

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Always felt after another bizarre VAR non decision on the penalty that it wasn’t to be for Ukraine. Pretty kind group draw for England again.

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Always felt after another bizarre VAR non decision on the penalty that it wasn’t to be for Ukraine. Pretty kind group draw for England again.
I remember this being said in 2010 "EASY" right? We all know how that turned out :)

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fair points GH.
Yes the transplanted charisma has DEFINITELY rejected him!!
Hopefully now sorted in my original post.
If not, then I'm sure you'll point it out and correct me.
No offence meant, just saying.....
EW.
None taken mate.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Needs to impress his new employers.

I've come to terms with the fact he won't play another game for us, honestly all I care about now is that we don't mess this up and get maximum value for him and invest that money better than the Jota money. The better he does with Portugal the more we can ask for him, urgh, just saying that makes me sad :(

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've come to terms with the fact he won't play another game for us, honestly all I care about now is that we don't mess this up and get maximum value for him and invest that money better than the Jota money. The better he does with Portugal the more we can ask for him, urgh, just saying that makes me sad :(
It’s not a great situation but try looking at it this way…..

We paid £15m for him and he was a massive part of us getting 7th. twice, 13th, ( respectful enough in a Covid year), and now 10th.
A great FA cup and Europa run .

jesus…..but did we ever get our money’s worth……..and then some. He doesn’t owe us a dime.

However……( this is me shoving my head in the sand…lol), he’s not gone yet.:( ;) :cool::)

Back
Top Bottom