Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Elvis, I think you've got that wrong, unless maybe the transplanted charisma has rejected him.

Reminds me of the old about the guy who had an asshole transplant, but the asshole rejected him.
Fair points GH.
Yes the transplanted charisma has DEFINITELY rejected him!!
Hopefully now sorted in my original post.
If not, then I'm sure you'll point it out and correct me.
No offence meant, just saying.....
EW.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tyler again: has there been an A Ramsey at the World Cup since England won it in 1966? What, you so-called professional but utter clown, about Sir Alf in Mexico in 1970? As much use as a third hand condom....

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ukraine are by far the better team. No problem with Wales qualifying, they've been away a long time. However, they are just one of the many "much of a muchness" European nations. Well organised, reasonably solid and that's about it. Every match will be them hanging on grimly, depending on one player to snatch something.

In contrast, Ukraine play some good to watch football and definitely not one of the "much of a muchness" sides.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Malinovskyi and Zinchenko are both fantastic footballers.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One of our old goalies between the sticks, and our goalkeeping coach on the touchline, and Wales are playing a blinder at keeping out Ukraine!

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its always the winning team that has cramp.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Real shame for Ukraine, they were fantastic against Scotland and the better team in that game just, their players are a real credit to their country.

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wales should have scored a couple more in the second half, both Bale and Ramsey missing straightforward chances.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Wales. No one likes us (on here), we don't care! First time qualifying for the world cup in my lifetime. Just feel awful that it was at the expense of the Ukrainians. I wish they could have qualified too. I'm over the moon and delighted but also have a heavy heart for Ukraine. That would have been such a story.

Still, looking forward to playing England in the group stages.

Last edited:

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well done Wales. Had to dig deep to keep Ukraine out, and our old keeper did Wales proud. MOTM

Ukraine, I feel very sorry for. Played really well, and didn’t deserve not to go through, but that’s football unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom