Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
VAR are now just siding with whatever the ref originally goes with.

It’s almost as if the powers to be change it on a week by week basis

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
VAR are now just siding with whatever the ref originally goes with.

It’s almost as if the powers to be change it on a week by week basis
I ain’t got a problem with them doing that and only changing “clear and obvious errors” but the problem is no one seems to know exactly what a clear and obvious error is!

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Genuine question how come it’s being played in Wales?

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I ain’t got a problem with them doing that and only changing “clear and obvious errors” but the problem is no one seems to know exactly what a clear and obvious error is!

That’s a clear and obvious error

Also don’t give it the clear and obvious error *******s then spend 2 mins doing each review

Quite simple for me - 2 replays - real time, if you can see the decision is wrong . Change it. 20 seconds done . Offsides included. **** the lines off

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dan James worse than Grealish for diving

Horrible player. Replay showed how much he deviated his run to deliberately run into the opponent. Glad the ref didn't fall for it. Certain players do it all the time and win the free kick with our biased refs.

Having said that, am I the only person who thought the penalty was also totally dubious? Since when did a player moving from behind a defender, then getting accidently caught as the defender clears the ball, become a penalty? Yarmalenko put his leg in front of the defender, who hadnt' seen him, then added a dive that Tom Daley would be proud of.

I'm getting sick of the game turning into "Penalty ball". Really think they need to address it. Make the penalty area smaller. Give the penalty from the point of the foul. Anything to stop the game turning into a battle of who can do the most convincing penalty area dive.

And Keiffer Moore is like Rafa Mir only worse. A lot, lot worse.

JadeWolf

Reaction score
That’s a clear and obvious error

Also don’t give it the clear and obvious error *******s then spend 2 mins doing each review

Quite simple for me - 2 replays - real time, if you can see the decision is wrong . Change it. 20 seconds done . Offsides included. **** the lines off
That’s what I mean. I think that’s one where VAR should step in and say “hang on a second mate, you need to have a look at that”. But nobody knows what a clear error is so we don’t know if the VAR thought “yeah that’s a penalty but it’s not a big enough error”.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely the easier and fairer way would be just say if it’s a penalty or not as the clear and obvious nonsense is too subjective.

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
Blimey. Pretty much undeserved. Look nervous, but Ukraine technically very good & superior. Looked penalty to me and Page needs to sub James - he going to get sent off! Hopefully Ukraine will tire. Cracking diving header mind ;)

Dragonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yeah but I also feel for Wales too. They’ve waited so long for this chance. If it wasn’t for the war, I’d love to see Wales win but today I hope Ukraine wins.
If they do I take it you will be supporting them against England in the finals

JadeWolf

Reaction score
Surely the easier and fairer way would be just say if it’s a penalty or not as the clear and obvious nonsense is too subjective.
Agree totally. Offside works well for VAR generally because it’s not subjective.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All Dan James does is dive please book him again

Ian Dennis on Radio 5 live has just called him out for this saying he needs to cut it out and that is why listen to the Radio with the Sky propragandists on mute as 5 live tell the truth unlike the " Cheat Apologists " who overlook Kane, Sterling, Grealish, Salah and others ( before I get picked up on this Wolves have a few Jacques Cousteau's in their side ;););) ) collapsing upon a fly landing on their shoulder !

Last edited:

LetTheBullLoose

Reaction score
According to Sky Sports and BBC apps, Solihull beat Grimsby 2-1…but if you look at the scorers Grimsby have won 2-1! I’m assuming Grimsby are through?

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've been living Wales last 2 and a half years even got a daughter who thanks to ****ing COVID was born and registered a Welshy. And I still would hate it if they make it to the World Cup. Come On Ukraine

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't stand the Welsh. They hate us with a passion. Viva Ukraine!
I shared the same sentiment (in a sporting context) but as my eldest grandson now plays for Wales U15 I now want Wales to win p.s. He's really Engish.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom