Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bloody hell what an awful watch. Think Coady has played well.
Coady playing well but, as with Wolves, it’s the midfield’s responsibility to create, and they are not. The LWB, Justin is having a ‘mare which means there is no out ball on the LHS. There is nothing wrong with the formation but the midfielders need to stop losing the ball.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But half his touches, Pickford or Rice could've done them. Like at Wolves, he's like a freeman at the back when we desperately need sombody else higher up the pitch
I think Coady has been the least of our problems, to be honest. Midfield and fullbacks have been poor, front three can't get into the game. Kane is dropping way too deep.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Coady has played well. All the stuff he's good at he's dine well. But this needs a different shape and we should be loading the midfield. With my England hat on Coady is the obvious sacrifice, bring a midfielder on. Take TAA off too, he's no England player despite being brilliant at what he does.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Coady has played well. All the stuff he's good at he's dine well. But this needs a different shape and we should be loading the midfield. With my England hat on Coady is the obvious sacrifice, bring a midfielder on. Take TAA off too, he's no England player despite being brilliant at what he does.
Mount and Bellingham have also been ineffective

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have completely given up competing in midfield. Just like at Wolves, it’s the midfield, FFS.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Coady has been the least of our problems, to be honest. Midfield and fullbacks have been poor, front three can't get into the game. Kane is dropping way too deep.
Sounds like wolves doesn't it.

Maybe we they had another option higher up the pitch it wouldn't be a problem.

I really don't fancy Mount in this formation.

Think Bellingham is wasted in it too.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

It does, but apparently that is Coady’s fault!! Nothing to do with the other 10 PL players in England shirts!

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I think it sounds very much like a Wolves fan to blame England not looking very good in midfield and attack specifically on the sweeper who plays for Wolves!

But yes, I know what you mean. There is definitely an argument to play these kinds of games with a more attacking setup, for sure.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very harsh pen imo. Very well taken though.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think it sounds very much like a Wolves fan to blame England not looking very good in midfield and attack specifically on the sweeper who plays for Wolves!

But yes, I know what you mean. There is definitely an argument to play these kinds of games with a more attacking setup, for sure.

It's not personal to Coady. But the system

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t know why all the England players are in shock, penalties are given against Wolves for that ****.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Here's a lad I'd love to see at Wolves. Kalvin Phillips is class.

Back
Top Bottom