Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Zinchenko has been a bit clueless out of possession but his quality is outstanding

Lol that donkey forward with a classic toe bunt finish.

Ukraine could have had 5 or 6.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Yeah really impressive, sulked a bit though when he didn't get the ball. Manager was losing it at him at the end but he is super talented.

Think he was the one meant to be going to Leverkusen did they say or was that the other kid?
Might have been him. Was a bit like that Conor Gallagher (not just the hair!) and the sorta player we need really.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah really impressive, sulked a bit though when he didn't get the ball. Manager was losing it at him at the end but he is super talented.

Think he was the one meant to be going to Leverkusen did they say or was that the other kid?
Announce him mr shi.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Might have been him. Was a bit like that Conor Gallagher (not just the hair!) and the sorta player we need really.
Yeah, Mykhaylo Mudryk. At Shaktar so guess they won't be playing for the foreseeable (maybe in the Russian league) as that is the separatist Russian heartland.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lol I am not
That’s understandable with your profile name!

Good luck to Wales and may the best team win. I’m 50% Welsh so that’s where my allegiance lies.

Ukraine were excellent tonight (I thought Scotland were really poor) at a packed Hampden Park and they weren’t phased in any way. Another big test for them at Cardiff City Stadium on Sunday.

If Ukraine do get through to the World Cup finals they will have thoroughly deserved it, having to play these last 2 matches on away soil against 2 very patriotic teams and supporters.

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That’s understandable with your profile name!

Good luck to Wales and may the best team win. I’m 50% Welsh so that’s where my allegiance lies.

Ukraine were excellent tonight (I thought Scotland were really poor) at a packed Hampden Park and they weren’t phased in any way. Another big test for them at Cardiff City Stadium on Sunday.

If Ukraine do get through to the World Cup finals they will have thoroughly deserved it, having to play these last 2 matches on away soil against 2 very patriotic teams and supporters.
Sounness talked about wanting Ukraine to beat Scotland lol

This is all winding up a bit eurovision. I am sympathetic for Ukrainians dealing with the terrible invasion but im not looking forward to months of English and American press telling us "actually here's why we should lose to Ukraine and why thats a good thing" lol

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We really should be seeing if we can get a few bargains off these Ukrainian clubs!! Obviously Pedrinho could be one

Well done to Ukraine with the win over Scotland!!

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Portugal U21's playing in Belarus. Is Fabio playing? I think they are 2-0 up, but can't find a live stream.

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

Channels 4 per-match build up is some guy playing Pictionary with jack Grealish. How interesting

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t disagree but I just don’t think interviewing the manager about his clothes is the best use of time.
That's aving women presenters ..(no offence)........it's joke....they are just trying to lighten the mood ....break the ice.....

Hsvwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will England use the loophole Hungary have utilised and allow school kids in for the Italy game at the Mol ?

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"Behind closed doors" eh? Slovan Bratislava away all over again.

Back
Top Bottom