Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
A keeper in inspired form coupled with a resolute Real defence and an unusually blunt Liverpool strike force see Real win. Not bothered either way but it wasn’t a great watch tbh.

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Having watched that I could understand Liverpool buying Traore.
Pedestrian in second half

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Reminds me of Chelsea's 2012 win. Just had their name on the trophy whatever was thrown at them.

The fact Di Matteo is a Champions League winning manager will never feel right to me haha. Sometimes it's just down to the players on the pitch and how the experienced ones manage the pressure during the game themselves as it plays out, saw that this year with Madrid too.

L78

Reaction score
Just shows you don't have to play good football to win there's Hope for wolves then

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I still find it baffling Ancelotti ended up at Everton. He was basically just topping up his pension in between jobs he actually wanted. He's an elite manager for elite players.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The fact Di Matteo is a Champions League winning manager will never feel right to me haha. Sometimes it's just down to the players on the pitch and how the experienced ones manage the pressure during the game themselves as it plays out, saw that this year with Madrid too.

That Chelsea year was incredible.

Just the Barcelona/Bayern games alone.

Back
Top Bottom