Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You feel Real Madrid could score in every attack whereas Liverpool couldn’t score if they played all night.

They do counter attacking properly. Even when defending, they've always had an out ball. Never been too deep, all 11 in the 18 yard box. It has given Liverpool chances, but they won't care. As you say, you can take the risk when you feel you can score with every counter.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For all their attacking play and for all the goals they've scored this season, Liverpool haven't scored once in their 3 finals this season. They've struggled to break down really motivated defences and both Mane and Salah haven't performed to the same levels in those matches.

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sleepy defending from Trent. I like that Valverde on the right from Madrid though.
He's a great player, but i've always thought he doesn't get enough defensive practice at Liverpool....he's always attacking and they rarely get put under sustained pressure by anybody. Was it Wolves who had a good spell at Anfield a few years ago and Traore ripped him a new one for about 15 minutes, before Liverpool changed tactics to protect TAA?

T

TheConcourse

5 minutes injury time with 1 sub and a heap of time wasting. Blows up at 5 minutes.

**** Liverpool, but my god how hard can it be to get this right?

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For all their attacking play and for all the goals they've scored this season, Liverpool haven't scored once in their 3 finals this season. They've struggled to break down really motivated defences and both Mane and Salah haven't performed to the same levels in those matches.
Interesting stats. The Scousers have blown it. Jota ineffectual. Kieta hopeless. TAA not great in the big games.

wolvesjoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Liverpool now an ageing team with replacementts like Dias and Jota who are not as good. Can see them declining next year.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tommorow's Trophy Parade for the League Cup and FA Cup will feel flatter than a pancake!

Trent being exposed has cost them dear.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Normally in Europe I always will the English side to win. I remember celebrating like a mad man when United somehow turned it round in 99, similarly when Liverpool themselves did the miracle of Istanbul.

The last few years though, this Liverpool side, the sycophants in the media, the, quite frankly, weird fan base they have, I’m actually delighted to see them have to suck it up.

Going to enjoy this post match debate. Over to you Stevie G and Michael Owen. Weasel your way out of this.

Back
Top Bottom