Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was at the FA Trophy Final last Sunday and sat amongst Wrexham fans. Kept singing anti English songs and booed the National Anthem etc. so im deffo rooting for Grimsby.

plus they are obsessed with these Hollywood duo who own them so Im kinda desperate for them to fail now.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This game is absolutely ridiculous.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Wrexham 3-4 Grimsby! Guy just on as sub scores. It’s been a brilliant game, lots of goals and controversy, but the defending is atrocious!

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
This is 'jumpers for goalposts' stuff. Defences straight from the Dog & Duck Sunday League. ET could be carnage. Got some mates there & 1 has a dodgy ticker. Fearing the worst!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is 'jumpers for goalposts' stuff. Defences straight from the Dog & Duck Sunday League. ET could be carnage. Got some mates there & 1 has a dodgy ticker. Fearing the worst!
Hope that he has no issues.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
You’ll struggle to watch a more entertaining game all season I reckon! Standard of defending was woeful and the officials were terrible but in a weird way it added to the game.

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
Not sure England fans can take the moral high ground on the booing of other nation's anthems. Every country does it. It's all a bit stupid aint it? Wxm being anti-English probably stems from their rivalry with Chester. There is genuine hatred on both sides, and at risk of repeating myself, it's all stupid. It's 2022.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That absolute donkey up top for Mansfield. 5 yards out with the entire goal to aim at, passes right to the defender on the line.

*Scott makes a note. - ' One to look at '

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure England fans can take the moral high ground on the booing of other nation's anthems. Every country does it. It's all a bit stupid aint it? Wxm being anti-English probably stems from their rivalry with Chester. There is genuine hatred on both sides, and at risk of repeating myself, it's all stupid. It's 2022.
Difference is the English booing other teams anthems aren't playing in their League and trying to gain promotion, as I said let 'em play in the Welsh League then all good.

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

Difference is the English booing other teams anthems aren't playing in their League and trying to gain promotion, as I said let 'em play in the Welsh League then all good.
I've been to watch my local team (Stockport county a few times this year).
Wrexham beat Stockport in the semi final of the FA trophy and then beat Stockport in Wexham's penultimate league game to go top of the National league.
Stockport then won their game in hand and the final game of season to clinch Automatic promotion.
Wexham then lost the FA trophy final at Wembley
Wrexham then lost the play offs.

Wrexham's version of "Stockport County we are coming for you" was about as successful as West Broms "Wolverhampton we are coming for you".

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wrexham beat Stockport in the semi final of the FA trophy and then beat Stockport in Wexham's penultimate league game to go top of the National league.
Stockport then won their game in hand and the final game of season to clinch Automatic promotion.

Wrexham's version of "Stockport County we are coming for you" was about as successful as West Broms "Wolverhampton we are coming for you".
A few times have run into Stockport fans at Crewe station when travelling to Wolves games, always found 'em a good bunch, have some great memories of games at Edgeley Park, including when we were banned.

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

A few times have run into Stockport fans at Crewe station when travelling to Wolves games, always found 'em a good bunch, have some great memories of games at Edgeley Park, including when we were banned.

Wrexham and Stockport fans developed a bit of a rivalry as they battled for the National League Title.
Stockport Fans started singing "**** you Wrexham, were going to win the league" at their games.
This upset all the Wrexham fans on twitter and their Forum.

After Stockport won the league on the last day of the season, their manager was filmed in a pub by the ground singing this.
This really upset all the Wrexham fans on twitter and their Forum.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
John Rudge never changes .He has looked exactly the sam for over 40 years

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

There was a private plane flying over the Racecourse Ground before todays match with a message from Stockport fans.

Back
Top Bottom