Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sucker punch for Sheff Utd, bad error from Egan.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I like Egan but he was so poor there. Deserved 2nd goal for Forest.

Hsvwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What’s with the booing of the national anthem …….the victims again ?

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Guessing he pretends to be Irish. Could be wrong.
Pretend? Never. I've got the passport and I'll respect my elders and how they bought me up. I don't take a side internationally though do like to see Ireland do well but I do like this England side because it is the first that I've seen that represents the multinational country that England is and not the red faced idiots screaming about 10 ten German bombers, albeit they're still a mouthy minority.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My mrs turns Irish every February for the rugby, rest of the year she don’t know Soda bread from Pitta bread.
Hah, murder!

Its strange as the only time my misses (and myself) are massive on the support is for the rugby aswell, both us don the green, our daughter as well.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pretend? Never. I've got the passport and I'll respect my elders and how they bought me up. I don't take a side internationally though do like to see Ireland do well but I do like this England side because it is the first that I've seen that represents the multinational country that England is and not the red faced idiots screaming about 10 ten German bombers, albeit they're still a mouthy minority.
Fair enough.

R

reanswolf

Anybody else have zero interest in who wins the premier league or the cups when it's the big boys.
Yes as events they are non-events to me, just like another premier league match. The fans are just not so invested in it, it needs a smaller team to make the FA Cup special again.

I won't remember who won this in a few weeks time, tho that's probably a refection on me more than the Cup :)-

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes as events they are non-events to me, just like another premier league match. The fans are just not so invested in it, it needs a smaller team to make the FA Cup special again.

I won't remember who won this in a few weeks time, tho that's probably a refection on me more than the Cup :)-

I see fans of the top 6 as casuals a lot of the time.

Part of me would back the super league just to get rid of there monopoly to some degree

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think the answer is to boo every time any national anthem is played.

Then people won't know if you're booing the anthem or booing the people who boo the anthem. Simples.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The amount of cheap fouls Liverpool get away with in midfield to break up attacks is astonishing, it's basically how their entire formation/style of play works to stop their back line getting exposed (Man City do the same) and yet Referees seem to not care at all.

Back
Top Bottom