Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After 3 games , 1-0 wins where they were crap in 2 of them. Nuno isn't in same galaxy as Conte
You can only beat what's in front of you. And, if you don't give the man a chance, then how is he supposed to succeed? Kane and his mates made it impossible for him to impose his style on Spurs. As for galaxies... last I checked, this is planet earth.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

You can only beat what's in front of you. And, if you don't give the man a chance, then how is he supposed to succeed? Kane and his mates made it impossible for him to impose his style on Spurs. As for galaxies... last I checked, this is planet earth.
He was given a chance and left a team who are now are 5th with the 3rd worst goal difference in the league, 9 goals in 10 games and had just gotten battered 3-0 by United without a shot on target (sound familiar).

His style is defensive, compact football which isn't how big time players want to play

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was given a chance and left a team who are now are 5th with the 3rd worst goal difference in the league, 9 goals in 10 games and had just gotten battered 3-0 by United without a shot on target (sound familiar).

His style is defensive, compact football which isn't how big time players want to play
So you agree, he was set up to fail.

el gringo

Reaction score
It seemed like Spurs got a penalty with no apparent foul (much less than the push on Hwang), and an Arsenal player was sent of for allowing Son to jump into his back (much less that the push on Hwang). I don't normally comment on refereeing, but now I am.

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
FA cup final today and I can’t really be bothered. Not like the olden days when you’d tune in from 11am for the pre match build up for a 3 o’clock kick off.

Can’t even remember the last decent final - 1987 Coventry & Spurs maybe?

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
FA cup final today and I can’t really be bothered. Not like the olden days when you’d tune in from 11am for the pre match build up for a 3 o’clock kick off.

I'll be watching it. Same old teams in it all the time now though and it's quite an indictment that I'm actually looking forward to Eurovision more than the FA Cup final :D

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Sky have almost deliberately made people feel like this though. Ramming down the notion that finishing 4th is more important than winning a trophy etc and the FA Cup should be used by the big teams as an excuse to rest big players.

Liverpool vs West Ham in 2006 was a good final. Generally they've been pretty low key forgettable affairs. Mainly because pretty much every one of them includes Chelsea.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
It seemed like Spurs got a penalty with no apparent foul (much less than the push on Hwang), and an Arsenal player was sent of for allowing Son to jump into his back (much less that the push on Hwang). I don't normally comment on refereeing, but now I am.
You reckon this is not at least a yellow? It should have been a straight red and not a second yellow. Fully deserved to go off.

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

The build up used to take all day…..
Fa cup final question of sport
Fa cup final it’s a knockout
The match used to kick off at 3pm

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
An FA Cup Final would mean the world to 87 football league clubs (I include Spurs in this)

Unfortunately the other 5 just continue to dominate it. That's what makes for boring finals. Chelsea vs another top 6 side virtually every year.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I'm the same there is no magic in the cup anymore, won't be watching I have no interest.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sheff Utd Forest cracking game so far.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The build up used to take all day…..
Fa cup final question of sport
Fa cup final it’s a knockout
The match used to kick off at 3pm
I used to love the helicopter view following the team coaches from their respective hotels on the way to Wembley. Then at 3pm, after Abide with Me, we used to draw the curtains, turn the TV volume down, and listen to the wireless commentary while watching the action on the telly. Great days.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only decent SU player is the goalie. Forest should be 3 or 4 goals up.

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a revelation!
When the goalkeeper has the ball, if two central defenders move forward instead of standing either side of him in the six yard box play starts 30 yards further forward.
Other than the fact that it has worked like that for 150 years who would have thought it?
Maybe if we tried it tomorrow we might get close to the Norwich 18 yard box?

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a revelation!
When the goalkeeper has the ball, if two central defenders move forward instead of standing either side of him in the six yard box play starts 30 yards further forward.
Other than the fact that it has worked like that for 150 years who would have thought it?
Maybe if we tried it tomorrow we might get close to the Norwich 18 yard box?
We played good football in the championship too under Nuno. Bit different doing it in the top league

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
is MGW not doing the business?

Energetic and has some nice moments but nothing coming off. Tbf to him he's playing put of position in a front 2 with another natural attacking midfielder as they don't have any fit senior strikers.

Back
Top Bottom