Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

Superted

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Can you imagine the level of stonewall it would have to be for the ref to give a penalty in those circumstances.
I think City would have to physically foul the referee as well as us uncovering some highly incriminating material to get anywhere near a penalty in those circumstances.

Superted

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yeah had a very good career, got to keep perspective ain't you. 420 odd games in the football league, majority top 2 divisions. Brilliant really compared to how most youth team players go
420 games! Damn that makes me feel old. I remember having a conversation about him with a villa supporting mate when he came through their youth system who compared him to Messi in the way he held on to the ball and rode challenges. I've just realised that was about 13 years ago:eek:

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Peach of a ball out of defence by Danny Batth to set up Sunderland's goal in the third minute of 10 minutes of injury time at Hillsborough. I'd like to see Sunderland go up, their fans have suffered enough. Good game, each team have been going at it hammer and tongs since Wednesday scored to make it level on aggregate. Sunderland got the crucial goal. Still 3 mins left of the injury time.
Was excellent in both games

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Villa 1-0 Liverpool. Now then…

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Villa 1-1 Liverpool. Oh well…

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve had ****s that have lasted longer than Villas lead.

D

Deleted member (smith)

Draw is satisfactory…means city will be happy with a draw at molineux and villa unlikely to catch 8th….second choice dipper win , third choice dipper win

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Don't get the support of City over Liverpool. Proper fake club, weren't hugely different for us for large swathes of their history. Propped up by dirty money

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is why I much prefer watching Liverpool to Man City. For how good they are, they are capable of being involved in end to end games like this where the opposition look likely. Really, to beat Man City you're going to have 15% possession, hope to catch them a few times on the break and then massively ride your luck in a defensive sense. With Haaland's imminent arrival those outcomes will become even more unlikely.

StraightToPopworld

Reaction score
Early stages but it almost feels like Klopp has rattled his own team after his comments the other night.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Don't get the support of City over Liverpool. Proper fake club, weren't hugely different for us for large swathes of their history. Propped up by dirty money
I agree, but I think it's all down to a hatred of Liverpool some seem to live for, rather than any liking for City.

waltononthehillwolf

Reaction score
I studied in Liverpool for 2 years in the 80's - thats where my dislike of the club comes from - now the fans behave the like ****ing world owes them something - although I did have the pleasure of being at the derby when Graham Sharpe scored a worldy also the same season I was there when Imre Varadi scored for Wednesday - which was nice...

Sedgers

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I studied in Liverpool for 2 years in the 80's - thats where my dislike of the club comes from - now the fans behave the like ****ing world owes them something - although I did have the pleasure of being at the derby when Graham Sharpe scored a worldy also the same season I was there when Imre Varadi scored for Wednesday - which was nice...
Jamie's dad

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Be interesting to see if we get some VAR luck or maybe some 60/40 decisions tomorrow if it stays like this. Sky and the Premier league will want their last day showdown.
As I type Liverpool score.

Back
Top Bottom