Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves v Brentford, referee tells Marcal stop grabbing he does not and pulls Brentford player to floor, yellow card and penalty to Brentford
( correct decision )

City v Newcastle, referee tells Byrne stop grabbing he does not and pulls City player to floor, yellow card and NO penalty.

Yet another in the never ending line of inconsistent interpretation of the rules by Premier League Referees :mad::mad::mad:
Crazy isn’t it

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves v Brentford, referee tells Marcal stop grabbing he does not and pulls Brentford player to floor, yellow card and penalty to Brentford
( correct decision )

City v Newcastle, referee tells Byrne stop grabbing he does not and pulls City player to floor, yellow card and NO penalty.

Yet another in the never ending line of inconsistent interpretation of the rules by Premier League Referees :mad::mad::mad:
And how is Burn telling the ref to "f" off to his face, twice, not deemed a second yellow for dissent

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lascelles puts his hand on the ball to stop ederson kicking it . No booking

Chelsea players don’t step back from Jimenez taking a quick free kick. No booking

Today in Frankfurt game the ref blew up at 90:00 despite at least 6/7 mins of stoppages

Sometimes you are just left completely bemused by refs . By sometimes, it’s most weeks

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And how is Burn telling the ref to "f" off to his face, twice, not deemed a second yellow for dissent

Spot on !!! I was hoping the referee would have produced a second yellow there

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ball not in play, waiting for the corner

Yes after I posted I realised why it was not give but the whole " clutching and grabbing " in the penalty box needs looking in to as it has got right out of control again. I find it incredible that defenders spend more time trying to block off runs off attackers or grabbing jerseys than actually doing that most basic of football defending " following the path of the ball ! "

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
Between them Citeh & L'pool have chalked up 176 PL goals. Batten down the hatches lads!!!

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Between them Citeh & L'pool have chalked up 176 PL goals. Batten down the hatches lads!!!

Get your money on a Wolves win double with two clean sheets :D :D :D :D :D

If there is one team capable of such a crazy feat it is The Wolves !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dunno if mentioned, but Corbeanu is playing for MK on Sky now. Haven’t seen a lot of him so hopefully he does well (but MK lose, because I hate them).

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jack Grealish.

Does he add anything, at all, to that Citeh squad?

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We all hate Leeds scum! If you were older you'd know!

I hope I do not come across as patronising but " younger mixers " who were not around like you and I when Leeds were near the top do not understand how much they were despised by fans of other clubs. Back then you either supported " Dirty Leeds " or you hated them !!!!

I know people who are not Wolves fans who tell me that night when we beat Leeds 2-1 to stop them winning the league Wolves carried a huge amount of " one night supporters " who wanted us to win !!!!!!

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah he's class, unselfishly set up last goal for e.g
Hmmmm. It looked to me like he looked to play sideways more often than not. He doesn’t often drive the play forward and, in my opinion, it looked his team mates would rather play a pass inside than to him (making me wonder about what they think of him/his ability).

It might just be me,, though.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Grealish has struggled a bit at City, not due to lack of skill, just a clash of styles. Peps teams are far too rigid for him to really flourish, he's the sort of player that prefers to wonder around the pitch and find the ball, very old school English type flair player in the Hoddle/Gazza mould. Something he was fantastic at doing at Villa but Pep has no interest in his players doing.

Abbobrom

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Mentioned by another poster recently, Twine the MKD no 9 might be worth a look. Terrific set piece delivery.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
( correct decision )

Did you see yesterday where Rudiger stopped us taking the free kick and didn't get a yellow?

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Hmmmm. It looked to me like he looked to play sideways more often than not. He doesn’t often drive the play forward and, in my opinion, it looked his team mates would rather play a pass inside than to him (making me wonder about what they think of him/his ability).

It might just be me,, though.
Doesn't drive the play forward btw

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did you see yesterday where Rudiger stopped us taking the free kick and didn't get a yellow?

It is the inconsistencies that drive me mad and Rudiger doing that is a good example and it leads to the ill feeling among fans that there are certain clubs who play to a different set of rules than the rest which in turn leads to what some call paranoia and non existent conspiracy theories and others call " The Truth ! " :):):)

Henry Palfrey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Grealish has struggled a bit at City, not due to lack of skill, just a clash of styles. Peps teams are far too rigid for him to really flourish, he's the sort of player that prefers to wonder around the pitch and find the ball, very old school English type flair player in the Hoddle/Gazza mould. Something he was fantastic at doing at Villa but Pep has no interest in his players doing.
Comparing Greasy to Hoddle or Gazza is frankly embarrassing

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wycombe beat Franchise FC on aggregate to go through to the League One playoff final. Gareth Ainsworth looking more and more like Michael Bolton as the seasons go by. Theo Corbeanu looked good for MK Dons.

I didn't see it, but looking at the stats MK Dons were all over Wycombe, but just couldn't get the second goal.

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

I find it strange that people are living in the 1970s and hoping Leeds get relegated.
It’s 2022 and an away day at Leeds is far preferable to an away day at Burnley.
For those living in the 70’s or those that sit at home watching on sky, you may want Burnley to stay up over Leeds. But for those that actually go to away games, Leeds is an order of magnitude a better day out than Burnley.
You either want to play in the best league in the world and play teams like Leeds and Everton or you want to play Burnley.

Back
Top Bottom