Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Bournemouth and Albion are first up and whilst most of us have been watching every day to see who we are linked with I have no idea about comings and goings at the Albion .I know they have a new Manager but have they signed anyone or lost players of note ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210806-102708_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210806-102708_Samsung Internet.jpg
    585.9 KB · Views: 95

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Bournemouth and Albion are first up and whilst most of us have been watching every day to see who we are linked with I have no idea about comings and goings at the Albion .I know they have a new Manager but have they signed anyone or lost players of note ?

They’ve brought in Alex Mowatt, Matt Clarke and Adam Reach.

Lost Pereira, Gibbs, Hegazy (and obviously all the loan players like AMN, Diagne, Gallagher etc).

They beat Blues 4-0 in their last pre-season game so interested to see how they do against what should be a fellow promotion challenger tonight.

Am heading down to Bournemouth tonight for a couple of weeks holiday so will send my ‘regards’ to them as we pass the Vitality…

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Two small tinpot clubs to get us off then.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
They’ve brought in Alex Mowatt, Matt Clarke and Adam Reach.

Lost Pereira, Gibbs, Hegazy (and obviously all the loan players like AMN, Diagne, Gallagher etc).

They beat Blues 4-0 in their last pre-season game so interested to see how they do against what should be a fellow promotion challenger tonight.

Am heading down to Bournemouth tonight for a couple of weeks holiday so will send my ‘regards’ to them as we pass the Vitality…
You can also pop to Sandbanks to say hello to ‘Arry but he might be busy writing cheques

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Be interesting to see how they do.

This Ismael is a bit of a mad man for pressing. He's already said they've got to hit certain numbers for running, with the intensity, sprints etc. and if they don't do it they will be asked 'are you injured?' and if not you're not playing.

There was a theory when he was at Barnsley that they really benefitted from the five subs because the style is so demanding and he basically made the same subs at the same time each game, so now that it's back to three could be good.

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mexico 3-0 up against Japan in the Olympic Bronze medal match.
Sorry, forgot the Olympics thread already exists.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is any Mixer going to own up and say they will watch the match tonight?

I’ll be the first!

No time at all for Tesco’s but I like football so what the hell. Bournemouth to win
2-1 and the Hawthorns to go into meltdown!

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll be watching it, I always do, hoping albion get beat each time. Albions kit is awful.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Is any Mixer going to own up and say they will watch the match tonight?

I’ll be the first!

No time at all for Tesco’s but I like football so what the hell. Bournemouth to win
2-1 and the Hawthorns to go into meltdown!
Yes I will get my fix too

Andywolf74

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yes I will get my fix too
I'll probably watch the Olympics highlights first and then watch the last half hour. If anyone's interested, Sky Bet are offering stake £5 on the Bournemouth game and get a free £5 bet to use anytime.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Given the financial catastrophe that's happened to Championship clubs over Covid on top of the huge parachute payments the 3 relegated clubs still get, the gaps even bigger than usual, have to put all 3 clubs as big favourites to go back up. Especially given I feel all 3 have made decent manager appointments over the summer months.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Given the financial catastrophe that's happened to Championship clubs over Covid on top of the huge parachute payments the 3 relegated clubs still get, the gaps even bigger than usual, have to put all 3 clubs as big favourites to go back up. Especially given I feel all 3 have made decent manager appointments over the summer months.
Championship needs a salary cap. Obscene that clubs can spend so much more of their revenue than they generate

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
At least there’s no fake crowd noise. Dingle Don commentating

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I believe that the parachute payments were cut but your point remains valid.

Back
Top Bottom