Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Let the fun and frolics of a new season begin
Wolves apparently played a friendly at forest green on Saturday which was so secretive that no one has any details

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Back to the football that really matters - Wolves!

Here's hoping that after last season's snorefest - coupled with Southgate's insistence that the 7-1-2 formation is making a comeback - that Wolves can play some exciting attacking football.

Crewe away on Saturday. Could be the return of the Raul....

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just a report from the Danish league where I went to watch Solbakkens former team, Copenhagen vs Silkeborg yesterday. Finished 0-0 and Copenhagen was so poor that their fans started shouting for Solbakken throughout the game. Now they must've forgotten how poor the football was towards the end of his reign...

Highlight of the game- When a young fan shouted "Don't worry, it's a process" and half the stand started laughing, as the current coach keep saying exactly that, whenever they lose...

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From Spurs website:
"We travel to face MK Dons this evening (Wednesday 28 July, kick-off 7.45pm) in our third pre-season friendly of the summer.
How can I watch the game?
The match kicks-off at 7.45pm UK time and is available to watch for free on Spurs TV.

Simply visit the dedicated Spurs TV streaming page and you’ll be able to enjoy live coverage of tonight’s match."

My bolding on "for free"

I just sigh when I see things like this. Take note Vinnie, or take your coat.

John de Wolf's hairdryer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From Spurs website:
"We travel to face MK Dons this evening (Wednesday 28 July, kick-off 7.45pm) in our third pre-season friendly of the summer.
The match kicks-off at 7.45pm UK time and is available to watch for free on Spurs TV.

Simply visit the dedicated Spurs TV streaming page and you’ll be able to enjoy live coverage of tonight’s match."

My bolding on "for free"

Vinny is just following orders (a nodding dog if you like). If you want the culprit of the charging for streaming of friendlies debacle, you need to look a little higher up in the hierarchy.

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From Spurs website:

My bolding on "for free"

And they think they will be able to pay for their ground and sign new players with that approach? I bet they don't even charge to print your own tickets at home and have kept the parking price the same, the suckers!

Luckily we have someone at the club who thinks of those things, they are welcome to him.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And they think they will be able to pay for their ground and sign new players with that approach? I bet they don't even charge to print your own tickets at home and have kept the parking price the same, the suckers!

Luckily we have someone at the club who thinks of those things, they are welcome to him.
Believe me Levy could teach Vinnie more than a thing or two about screwing the fans. Look at Spuds' ticket prices for a start.

Edited to add: Although, having seen the prices for new ST holders.... **** me, can we have Jizz back please.

Last edited:

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Why are man utd and Brentford playing a friendly game

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Spurs season tickets start at £807 per year and top out at £2233.

Edinburgh Wolf

Reaction score
That was a short visit to Europe by Celtic
They get another chance to mess it up against Jablonec. The Aussie has been left a shambolic mess to deal with by Lennon, who was a horrendous manager. He's having to play defenders who are either young kids or nowhere near good enough for that level - the guy Ralston, who is starting at right back for them, was on loan at St Johnstone a couple of seasons back, and I can safely say he was by far the worst player in our team. Zero composure or positional sense.

St Johnstone play Galatasaray next week in the Europa League qualifiers. They may have been pumped by PSV, but they signed 2 internationals this week (including Van Aanholt), pay Falcao £5m a year etc. It's a completely different world from the one Saints live in, with Falcao's wage probably being more than double our entire squad's wage bill! Thankfully the Scottish Government have granted special dispensation for the game to go ahead in Perth, so can't wait to be back at McDiarmid Park again for a European night.

binners

Reaction score
They get another chance to mess it up against Jablonec. The Aussie has been left a shambolic mess to deal with by Lennon, who was a horrendous manager. He's having to play defenders who are either young kids or nowhere near good enough for that level - the guy Ralston, who is starting at right back for them, was on loan at St Johnstone a couple of seasons back, and I can safely say he was by far the worst player in our team. Zero composure or positional sense.

St Johnstone play Galatasaray next week in the Europa League qualifiers. They may have been pumped by PSV, but they signed 2 internationals this week (including Van Aanholt), pay Falcao £5m a year etc. It's a completely different world from the one Saints live in, with Falcao's wage probably being more than double our entire squad's wage bill! Thankfully the Scottish Government have granted special dispensation for the game to go ahead in Perth, so can't wait to be back at McDiarmid Park again for a European night.
Never liked Lennon. Everything he did was for himself. I have an old army pal who has Celtic in his blood and says the same as you.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Lennon had the attitude that tactics didn't matter and the players would work it out. Total dinosaur

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just seen the video on twitter of Leicester v Villarreal, Wesley Fofana victim of a clumsy, unnecessary tackle that's broken his lower leg. Will surely be out for the majority of the season. Wtf goes through players' heads, putting in wild tackles in friendlies, for goodness sakes? Would be livid if it happened to one of ours.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Just seen the video on twitter of Leicester v Villarreal, Wesley Fofana victim of a clumsy, unnecessary tackle that's broken his lower leg. Will surely be out for the majority of the season. Wtf goes through players' heads, putting in wild tackles in friendlies, for goodness sakes? Would be livid if it happened to one of ours.
Someone should have hit him, surely can't be banned from Prem in a friendly.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A Scoreline I NEVER thought I would ever write:

ST JOHNSTONE LEAD GALATASARAY, in the Europa League 3rd Qualifying Round!

Shame that lasted less than 2 minutes! Still - they have a man advantage, with the Keeper being dismissed for the foul that led to the penalty and goal.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The old grey matter isn't what it used to be. Was it Galatasary fans who used to welcome visiting teams with the slogan 'Welcome to Hell'?

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

The old grey matter isn't what it used to be. Was it Galatasary fans who used to welcome visiting teams with the slogan 'Welcome to Hell'?
Used to get the hotel numbers of the visiting teams and bombard them with calls as well

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Bournemouth and Albion are first up and whilst most of us have been watching every day to see who we are linked with I have no idea about comings and goings at the Albion .I know they have a new Manager but have they signed anyone or lost players of note ?

Back
Top Bottom