Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
It made your eyes bleed but was, at least for a time, effective sadly.
My sister is a Stoke season ticket holder (long story)and she said the Stoke fans hated the boring tactics of Pulis .I used to say at least you are in the PL and whilst she agreed she hated that era under Pulis .

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My sister is a Stoke season ticket holder (long story)and she said the Stoke fans hated the boring tactics of Pulis .I used to say at least you are in the PL and whilst she agreed she hated that era under Pulis .
I am not a great admirer of the style of play the Pulis uses, but it can be effective. Look at where Stoke City are now?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To the tune of ‘We’ve got Neves’ they used to sing ‘We’ve got Kanu,Who? Robson Kanu,I just don’t think you understand’
We did actually ,he was gash .
You'd hope that there was a bit of self-mocking irony about that as there should have been about our Dave Edwards version truthfully.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
I am not a great admirer of the style of play the Pulis uses, but it can be effective. Look at where Stoke City are now?
It was effective but after a while you have to push on and look to advance .To keep playing the same tactics eventually means you get left behind and that is why Stoke ended up where they are now and why we got found out last season .
The big test is whether we can now push on ?

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
You'd hope that there was a bit of self-mocking irony about that as there should have been about our Dave Edwards version truthfully.
I think their fans thought he was good based on how he performed in the Euros .He was an average plodder .

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry Jonzy, it may be a 'long story', but I think we need to hear it... :)

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Sorry Jonzy, it may be a 'long story', but I think we need to hear it... :)
My sister was the only one of the family who didn’t follow football .She worked at Royal Mail and they closed their Stoke operation and moved it to Sun Street Wolverhampton.
She was working with a load of Stoke fans and one of them asked her who she supported and when she said she wasn’t really interested in football he invited her to join him at the Britannia.She got hooked and started going with one of my nieces and they have had season tickets ever since .Plenty of good natured banter between both of us and I had to take it when they had the whip hand but I have got my own back in recent times .

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wasn’t sure where to post this but just saw this in today’s Mail.
It makes you wonder why we didn’t appear to play better last year.
Astonishing really
6294E43B-DF79-4A26-9BA7-7B4C276B3E96.jpeg

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder if Theo will start in the 5.30pm game on sky?

Stee

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Newcastle 3-0 Norwich now.

If Steve Bruce’s Magpies are free scoring against you then what happens when Liverpool roll in next week.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Leicester have the hoodoo over Manchester City. Difficult game next week.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Leicester are a great team. If we go for broke against them, they will pick us off on the break. Devastating counter attackers

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

RE the Carvalho watch thread, Roma ended up losing 5 - 2 to Betis with 3 players sent off. Mourinho and an assistant sent off as well.

Old dogs and new tricks spring to mind.

Back
Top Bottom