Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has someone slipped Stockdale a fiver pre game? Awful goalkeeping.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves women lose 1-0. Spent over half the game with 10 players and missed a great chance in added time. A brave effort against a truthfully better, at least on the day, team.

Last edited:

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well done Sunderland. I could see them coming in for Sanderson now for a couple of million.

I think we will sell him as well.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have always had Sunderland on my teams I like ( Forest are another so I am hoping for more play off success ! ) ever since Wembley in 1973 and David Coleman's " Porterfield, 1-0 Sunderland " as Dirty Leeds were humbled !!!!

What a great character and a very good lower division player Adi Akinfenwa is who played his last game today.

Adi Akinfenwa gets in my all time Brick Out House 11 alongside Noel Blake, Mickey Droy, Larry Lloyd and Bob Hazell. I feel a thread coming on, name your biggest out- houses eleven :D:D:D

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Enjoyable play off final. Reminds me of our Sherpa Van Final at Wembley

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Not really a contest in the end. For all their team spirit and hard work Wycombe have so little actually quality. Great for Sunderland though to play such a poor team. Amazing to think that Sunderland went down to League 1 the same day we got promoted to the Premier League and they’ve only just got back up.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
I have always had Sunderland on my teams I like ( Forest are another so I am hoping for more play off success ! ) ever since Wembley in 1973 and David Coleman's " Porterfield, 1-0 Sunderland " as Dirty Leeds were humbled !!!!

What a great character and a very good lower division player Adi Akinfenwa is who played his last game today.

Adi Akinfenwa gets in my all time Brick Out House 11 alongside Noel Blake, Mickey Droy, Larry Lloyd and Bob Hazell. I feel a thread coming on, name your biggest out- houses eleven :D:D:D
Remember it well , party at mom's n dad's, double diamond party 7 , I was 13, bout 20 of us in mom's living room, my grandad was born n bought up in Durham, he gave us all a new 50p felt like a millionaire :)

Rabid Wolf

Reaction score

What about George Elokobi?

Saltyjim

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not really a contest in the end. For all their team spirit and hard work Wycombe have so little actually quality. Great for Sunderland though to play such a poor team. Amazing to think that Sunderland went down to League 1 the same day we got promoted to the Premier League and they’ve only just got back up.
To be fair to Wycombe they did the world a favour by knocking MK Dons out in the play-off semi final.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
As a 10 year old in Bradford me and my mates took great pleasure in seeing dirty Leeds lose

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score

Got a soft spot for Sunderland. In general their fans are friendly, far less arrogant than Newcastle fans and travel in huge numbers. When my son was little they were great with him at away games at the SoL. Also, they have suffered enough with embarrassment in the Premier League, relegations, and lots of playoff heartbreak. The Black Cats is a very inappropriate nickname for them! Just a shame Newcastle didn't go down so they could have a Tyne Wear derby in the Championship next season.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got a soft spot for Sunderland. In general their fans are friendly, far less arrogant than Newcastle fans and travel in huge numbers. When my son was little they were great with him at away games at the SoL. Also, they have suffered enough with embarrassment in the Premier League, relegations, and lots of playoff heartbreak. The Black Cats is a very inappropriate nickname for them! Just a shame Newcastle didn't go down so they could have a Tyne Wear derby in the Championship next season.
Have heard that some, possibly because of ignorance/they are drunk, have seriously peed off some folk on the tube. Shame.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
****ing hell thought there had been another pitch invasion at city and then realised it’s the back room staff.

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

Meanwhile - Wrexham 0-1 Bromley in The FA Trophy Final at Wembley!
Great news. 2 weeks ago Wrexham fans thought they would beat Stockport to the title and get automatic promotion and would win the fa trophy. They did neither.

Mr Sizzle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Mir just scored a great one on one. for Sevilla . Dare i say similar to Hwang's today.. Different outcome..

Rabid Wolf

Reaction score
Anyone want to take a guess who scored for Sevilla? Seems like Julien is in the stands.

Back
Top Bottom