Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

GY Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That ally ally oh song is so tinpot

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unfortunately the **** look good and have bought into Ismael's methods. Can see they're going to be very hard to beat and with the attackers they have will probably be up there.

But should be said that Bournemouth are missing about 5/6 starters.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Them lot are going to sneek it, you just know...

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

They have played well but look spent. If Bournemouth player goes down there he gets pen. You can tell Eddie Howe has left

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Jealous of the way Albion's sponsor blends seamlessly into their shirt colour.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
That was quite a good game. Both teams going all out to try to win it. You don't often get that in the Premier League.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good game that. **** robbed of a perfectly good goal and could have won. At least they didn’t !

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To dull the hurt to my eyes in watching that crap l indulged in Nigerian Guinness Export not Rattlers. Albion got away with often ****house tactics in a division with no VAR. If they were to get promoted they would concede at least two penalties every game and would be lucky to finish with nine most games. Their new psycho manager makes Colin ****er seem like Mr Calm. I bet that he gets sent off at least twice this season too....

What worried me was watching Bournemouth get around the back of the **** and their high press so often. I fear that will happen regularly against us too if we use that tactic...

Last edited:

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
To dull the hurt to my eyesin watching that crap l indulged in Nigerian Guinness Export not Rattlers. Albion got away with often ****house tactics in a division with no VAR. If they were to get promoted they would concede at least two penalties every game and would be lucky to finish with nine most games. Their new psycho manager makes Colin ****er seem like Mr Calm. I bet that he gets sent off at least twice this season too....
They’ll get promoted they’ll be rubbish but still manage to beat us twice which will be the highlight of their miserable season before being relegated again. You know the script

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I didn't realise Ismael was their manager. That explains everything!

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Dress it up however you like but that was long ball with emphasis on set pieces and long throws. Whether that particular type of football will be good enough to get them up I don’t know but they will need a fit and very big squad if they’re going to play like that all season as injuries, fatigue and suspensions will inevitably take its toll. It amazes me that Baggies fans say they play a certain type of football and were fed up with Pulis yet this guy could be his twin and they’re loving it.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dress it up however you like but that was long ball with emphasis on set pieces and long throws. Whether that particular type of football will be good enough to get them up I don’t know but they will need a fit and very big squad if they’re going to play like that all season as injuries, fatigue and suspensions will inevitably take its toll. It amazes me that Baggies fans say they play a certain type of football and were fed up with Pulis yet this guy could be his twin and they’re loving it.
I'm glad that someone else sees through the Emperor's new clothes...

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I also remember that horrendous home game against Stoke .What was it ,37 throw ins? An utterly pathetic tactic
It made your eyes bleed but was, at least for a time, effective sadly.

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Albions style looks perfectly suited to the championship unfortunately, I think they will be there or thereabouts this season, they are very direct with high energy and a high pressing game, should see lots of goals in their games this season at both ends, just missing a main striker

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Albions style looks perfectly suited to the championship unfortunately, I think they will be there or thereabouts this season, they are very direct with high energy and a high pressing game, should see lots of goals in their games this season at both ends, just missing a main striker
They have Zahore, £8M well spent, NOT.... But l can't believe that they released the mighty attacking force that was Hal Robson-Kanu.... Hahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom