Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ticketing Question

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Can't get hold of Wolves Help or Fan Services at this late stage so wondering if someone knows the answer to this query. Got tickets for me and my son for the Fulham game tomorrow and for reasons I won't bore you with my son may now not be able to go. He has an under 21 ticket. Can I get this upgraded to a full adult ticket at the ticket office tomorrow so someone else (over 21) can go?

I know the club aren't officially keen on the resale of tickets but like to buy them back to sell themselves so was wondering if this was possible. Thought I'd previously read of someone getting a ticket upgraded to an adult ticket at the ticket office?

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just go in without upgrading it.

Nobody checks and if they do they'll send you to the ticket office. So if you got there at say half 2 it wouldn't be a problem.

I know technically you shouldn't and wouldn't advise everyone doing it as the club lose out but for a one-off as a genuine fan you should be fine. Saves you the hassle.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just go in without upgrading it.

Nobody checks and if they do they'll send you to the ticket office. So if you got there at say half 2 it wouldn't be a problem.

I know technically you shouldn't and wouldn't advise everyone doing it as the club lose out but for a one-off as a genuine fan you should be fine. Saves you the hassle.
This would also be me advice and hope you're not the unlucky 2 per cent who get properly checked.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Don't know what stand u r in but the steve bull have unmanned turnstiles

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You can also do on the day at the ticket office. I’ve done it. But better if you can/have rung up

Either way it’s fine ;)

Enjoy the game

SingYourHeartsOut

"Inglorious"
Reaction score
I think all stands do but the stewards are supposed to get some sort of signal for concessionary tickets....
There's a light system isn't there, green for adult and adds an amber if it's a concession? They did get a bit hot on it in the South Bank a while ago when it was said a lot of youngish people were buying u17 tickets.

Gromit

Reaction score
Yep that's true for the Billy Wright at least. I'm a concession and mine always lights up Amber.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
But a concession is anyone under 21 or over 65, cus I look 65(well nearly) I've used an u17 as the lights don't show up what type of concession u r, also I've never seen anyone monitoring them In the bully

Back
Top Bottom