Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ticket office.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble getting in touch with the office.Cannot order my Liverpool tickets and I'm not in town until Wednesday.:(

acsmith117

Groupie
Reaction score
Anyone having problems accessing the online sales?
Tried on a laptop and iPhone but once I click an individual match I get a “page not available” message?

D

Deleted member 4456

Anyone having problems accessing the online sales?
Tried on a laptop and iPhone but once I click an individual match I get a “page not available” message?
I tried to book a ticket yesterday and got an error message.

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The online club shop seems to be down as well.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Booked ar Liverpool tickets last night,but there were still problems.Thank the Lord that's the last one.I'm definitely in need of some vitamin D.:cool:

PertonWolf

Reaction score
Tried purchasing merchandise at the club shop last night using merch cash on my st but systems were down then so couldn't make the transaction. Still the same now online, can't access clubshop online nor ticket sales..

Everytime I want to make a purchase the systems go down.... 3rd time now.

I must be a jonah.

Moseley Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Tried purchasing merchandise at the club shop last night using merch cash on my st but systems were down then so couldn't make the transaction. Still the same now online, can't access clubshop online nor ticket sales..

Everytime I want to make a purchase the systems go down.... 3rd time now.

I must be a jonah.
You should be banned lol!!! Mine seems to work on laptop but not on iPhone at moment.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have decided to have ar season tickets on the never never now,as we have a lot of outgoing this month and I want to keep my savings for the European tour.If we get there.BUT after filling in the details it won't let me continue to the next page.:( I have tried 4 times now.Looks like a visit to ticket office as I'm not too good on the phowern.:p

Moseley Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Ooh that's harsh... Just twist that knife a little more and all will be well lol
Ha ha go on then! I guess it will be back up by tomorrow as Liverpool away drops to Silver AST and they will need to log on to buy....

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If anyone's technically minded, it seems the issue is with the login routine.

I was getting DNS issues on Virgin Media but was OK on my phone. I've changed my DNS servers to Google's (8.8.8.8) and just been able to checkout.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Went to buy 2 Fulham tickets on the laptop earlier. Could select but not add to basket. Went on to my phone and ordered no problem.

There's definitely a problem somewhere.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If anyone's technically minded, it seems the issue is with the login routine.

I was getting DNS issues on Virgin Media but was OK on my phone. I've changed my DNS servers to Google's (8.8.8.8) and just been able to checkout.

it just won't continue to next page for me.

boyceywolf

Groupie
Reaction score
The system is not fit for purpose - could you imagine a shop having these problems? They'd go bust.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ticket office and merchandise are still two areas that are far behind where they should be

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still cannot do a direct debit transaction.So went to ticket office this morning,Apparently you can only do it online (which I didn't know about)Told her that it's not working online and just got a shrug of the shoulder from her.Not very good customer service considering there was no one else in there.Thought she could have had a word with the manager/ess.Not one to complain about staff in there normally,but was a bit disappointed I didn't get more help.:(

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just tried again.No change it won't let me move to next page,it's funny how it will allow me to pay online by card though.:(

R

reanswolf

The system is not fit for purpose - could you imagine a shop having these problems? They'd go bust.
I've never found buying anything easy on-line - but tickets is a flippin nightmare.

Imagine what the impact would be if the club desperately relied on our money as income :)-

D

Deleted member 3518

I've never found buying anything easy on-line - but tickets is a flippin nightmare.

Imagine what the impact would be if the club desperately relied on our money as income :)-
You & Elliot joining us tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom