Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Wonder of Wolves

Manic88

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does any club sing Elvis's "The Wonder of You"?

If not we should adopt it with You swapped for Wolves. But no other cringeworthy lyrics changes like our attempt at adopting The Impossible Dream (ruined by lyric changes & that awful cover version IMO)

Most Elvis songs would sound ace sung by a crowd

Thoughts?

Manic88

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tbh I had a feeling we used to and even googled it before I started the thread

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is famous because we played it one season, early seventies and never lost at home ! (This may be a myth but I have always belived it to be true).

Bangla Wolf

Reaction score
wo wo wo wooooh is the bit i remember from the coach down to the sherpa van final...

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely love that idea! Just bringing the song back would do for me though, I used to love it especially under the lights.

Manic88

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely love that idea! Just bringing the song back would do for me though, I used to love it especially under the lights.

We all know how great it sounds when Lpool crowds start singing YNWA, imagine starting to hear "When no-one else can understand me, When everything I do is wrong..." it could be epic

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was one of my first memories of Molineux in the 90s when this was played. It was brilliant at Arsenal a few years ago and on Saturday

R

reanswolf

Used to be played regularly in the 90's but altho it had great potential to be a full WOlves adopted anthem sung by the South Bank, it never really caught on. Apart from "who-ho-ho-ho" etc. Shame, could be a great anthem - The Wonder of Wolves.

Back
Top Bottom