Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Brixton Wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Guedes would’ve been a good opportunity to present a third kit.

Another name of a similar calibre to come yet, I reckon.

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
“ When it became apparent that Conor wasn’t in the managers’ plans, they we’re very open to allowing Conor to leave”

You must be blind
So you think we should have adapted our formation to accommodate 1 player?
Letting Coady have his choice given our plans is honourable and the right thing but yeah let's ****ing moan about it

TheRetroChief

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
W

WasStefan

'They were very open to allowing Conor to leave' suggests CC asked to leave in the first place.
That quote is literally after what i posted. He left because he wasnt gonna play, if people really thought Wolves were expecting Coady to sit on the bench then thats just hilarious

Well played Wolves

W

WasStefan

There really are so many WUMs in this place. What is your motivation? It doesn't suggest anything like that at all. Have a day off will you?
Its there in black and white

“ When it became apparent that Conor wasn’t in the managers’ plans, they we’re very open to allowing Conor to leave”

No WUM here, just stating the obvious which escapes you

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hmm..is Guedes good enough to make a difference?
Genuine question..I can´t recall seeing him in action at all.
Stats is one thing..he doesn´t seem to be able to score any great amount of goals I recon.
Seems he might be able to score about..five goals per season in Premier League surrounding?
Will he be on the bench when Raul comes back in decent form?
Can´t see Guedes getting chosen over Raul and Neto longer term.
I do understand we need depth in squad..but 27,5 Mill seems alot of cash for a player that might be sitting on the bench?
I do not see him on the bench. Much more likely playing with Neto and Pod in a 3 behind the striker.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

You must be blind
I’m not sure how fair that is.

We have every reason to believe he was third or fourth choice because Coady & Boly both played ahead of Gomes & Mosquera at CB in pre-season.

So to say he’s ‘not in the manager’s plans’ is a leap.

Not in the first team is obviously fair but sounds to me like his agent saw a few fans moaning and has decided to put that out there.

W

WasStefan

I’m not sure how fair that is.

We have every reason to believe he was third or fourth choice because Coady & Boly both played ahead of Gomes & Mosquera at CB in pre-season.

So to say he’s ‘not in the manager’s plans’ is a leap.

Not in the first team is obviously fair but sounds to me like his agent saw a few fans moaning and has decided to put that out there.
Maybe, but why would someone representing Coady lie in such a statement? they wouldn’t in my view

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In my book changing formation and being benched is as good as pushed out. They knew he wasn’t going to sit on the bench.
With the best will in the world the requirements of one player can never be allowed to direct the shape of the whole team. You almost appear to be saying that Lage should never have tried to change the pattern solely to suit Coady.

Poztin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not in the managers plans suggests him being bombed out like OHara. That’s clearly not the reality here. “Not a guaranteed starter” is probably what he should have said but couldn’t as it reflects badly on his client. Given the World Cup coming up it’s understandable Coady wanting to look elsewhere.

The club have simply obliged.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

You must be blind

Doesn't scream forced out to me, but very much a mutual thing. Sometimes it's not a case of being forced out or trying to leave. Wolves wanted to evolve and Coady wanted to play and liked the opportunity to go back to Liverpool and play for Everton.

It all works out

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
So whats next

I feel we still need a striker, a CM

If MGW does go for silly money then will need a replacement for him

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doesn't scream forced out to me, but very much a mutual thing. Sometimes it's not a case of being forced out or trying to leave. Wolves wanted to evolve and Coady wanted to play and liked the opportunity to go back to Liverpool and play for Everton.

It all works out

Agreed. If this is the case, then well done Wolves, having a fantastic week.

Get a CM in and my semi becomes a final!

Back
Top Bottom