Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Mosiac in the stands

shaygriff

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I've heard that Jota has been taken of the mosiac in the stands and was wondering if they used new photos on the new figure? I was on Jota's face there, with my mate Adrain. Adrian, who first got me in to supporting Wolves in 1964, sadly died of a heart attack last Monday. I would love to think he was represented at Monday's game.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss @shaygriff x

They’ve replaced Jota and Doc with Podence and Jonny, I think.

shaygriff

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss @shaygriff x

They’ve replaced Jota and Doc with Podence and Jonny, I think.
Thanks, Jade, it came as a shock. I spoke to him on Saturday and he said he'd get me a 3rd top for Christmas, and had a sudden heart attack Monday.
Did they use new photos on the new players?

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Thanks, Jade, it came as a shock. I spoke to him on Saturday and he said he'd get me a 3rd top for Christmas, and had a sudden heart attack Monday.
Did they use new photos on the new players?
Think so yeah. @PumpKing is probably the man to ask so I’ll tag him and hope he sees!

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've heard that Jota has been taken of the mosiac in the stands and was wondering if they used new photos on the new figure? I was on Jota's face there, with my mate Adrain. Adrian, who first got me in to supporting Wolves in 1964, sadly died of a heart attack last Monday. I would love to think he was represented at Monday's game.
Sincerest condolences @shaygriff. Stay strong.

D

Deleted member 11332

Sorry for your loss.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss

Back
Top Bottom