Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Madison factor

D

Deleted member 4456

If he decides to play for a move, perhaps. Norwich will be on the beach from here on out for the most part I imagine.

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
****ing hope so. Also any sendings-off, injuries, or appalling referee decisions will do me. Basically, anything in our favour.

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could there still be problems for Villa Cardiff and Fulham? They all have to go to Norwich. James Madison could have a big bearing on the outcome in these games. You never know.
That's why in my personal run-in calculator they all pick up a point at Norwich. Can see Norwich turning over at least one of them though.

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Millwall still need to play Fulham and Villa. Great if Saville and Wallace pop up with some goals!

D

Deleted member TW5162

I am not fond of feeling reliant on others to do us a favour. We just need to keep our fate in our own hands and get back to consistent winning ways.

As long as we get back on track and start putting 3 points back on the board regularly then doesn’t matter what anyone else does.

And thats the way I like it.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am not fond of feeling reliant on others to do us a favour. We just need to keep our fate in our own hands and get back to consistent winning ways.

As long as we get back on track and start putting 3 points back on the board regularly then doesn’t matter what anyone else does.

And thats the way I like it.

I like it ,I like it in fact I ****ing love it love it love it.:D

Highwayman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Many twists and turns between now and end of season. Poor refereeing, errors etc etc

Back
Top Bottom