Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Lionesses at Molineux

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks WW, how can anyone not enjoy a match under floodlights at Molineux?
It will be interesting to see if they do the light show etc.

Where in Salop are you from? I originate from what is now Telford (though l was there before it) but now live "dahn sarf"....

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see if they do the light show etc.

Where in Salop are you from? I originate from what is now Telford (though l was there before it) but now live "dahn sarf"....
Bridgnorth area, for over 60 years.
Remember well the area before Telford.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bridgnorth area, for over 60 years.
Remember well the area before Telford.
I was born in Broseley, lived in Ironbridge (when Telford came into existence) and my mum is still in Madeley. My late dad actually worked on the railway at Ironbridge, which l believe ran to Bridgnorth, before it closed.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On the back of the fixture 2 weeks ago: The Lionesses ARE BACK on June 16th v Belgium!

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great news, but a quick question…. We had the Lionesses play the other week at Molineux, now this, plus the Men’s team playing here in the summer… have i missed something? Why is Molineux suddenly a second home to the national teams? Im not complaining mind you, just curious….

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Great news, but a quick question…. We had the Lionesses play the other week at Molineux, now this, plus the Men’s team playing here in the summer… have i missed something? Why is Molineux suddenly a second home to the national teams? Im not complaining mind you, just curious….
Maybe it’s because we’re close to St George’s Park?

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Bogota Wolf

Reaction score
The better England side rock-up tommorow evening! Get your tickets.
Thanks. I want to buy two tickets tomorrow BUT,
1. Wembley link says it's sold out.
2. The Wolves site has several hundred tickets but only allows me to receive tickets digitally to print at home within the next 72 hours which is obviously too late.
Any advice welcome as I don't get it!

Bogota Wolf

Reaction score
2. The Wolves site has several hundred tickets but only allows me to receive tickets digitally to print at home within the next 72 hours which is obviously too late.
Decided to just buy them and hope. In the end it's easy to follow KH's link. Tickets for print out arrived within two minutes. Nice sunny day so hopefully this team will make an effort unlike our tired men...

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wish i had seen this sooner, the print at home email usually arrives in 20 mins or so.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For anyone interested, Showcase Cinemas are screening all the England womens Euro 2022 games live and for free. Tickets need to booked in advance

The final will also be screened

Back
Top Bottom