Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
ipad coming bed with me. In bad books but **** it I want **** runs updates.

NothingButNeto

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wolves first team squad photos updated on official site. No Jordao or Ronan. So with Cutrone and Bonatini there are at least four players the club appear to want to move on.
I think Ronan and jordao are listed in the U21s page.

Loojay

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Right, what's next, perhaps Thierry Henry up top and Cafu to cover RAN and we are set

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is a signing that spells end for Ronan and Jordao anyway. Looking at the Rumours from the Pub thread looks like some new investment is rumoured which would explain the sudden freeing up of funds and could certainly help keep hold of Neves..

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will provide us with good cover for Donk should he get injured;)

Won't be a popular opinion but a Nunes - Donk - Neves midfield would be well balanced imo. Neves to pull strings, Nunes to be the more mobile midfielder to dribble and make runs into the box and Donk to play the more defensive role. He did that really well on Saturday simplify his role and he's definitely got his part to play.

Wolves2018

Reaction score
Just reading down the list of tweets on the fabrizio announcement of nunes, and there are a handful of of BVB fans asking if there's any truth in Manuel Akanji's transfer to Wolves? Not sure if something has been leaked in Germany, but can't see it myself now we've got collins, but he is a great defender. Just found it strange so thought I would share.

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just reading down the list of tweets on the fabrizio announcement of nunes, and there are a handful of of BVB fans asking if there's any truth in Manuel Akanji's transfer to Wolves? Not sure if something has been leaked in Germany, but can't see it myself now we've got collins, but he is a great defender. Just found it strange so thought I would share.

Could be Wolfsburg

PM Wolves

Groupie
Reaction score
Won't be a popular opinion but a Nunes - Donk - Neves midfield would be well balanced imo. Neves to pull strings, Nunes to be the more mobile midfielder to dribble and make runs into the box and Donk to play the more defensive role. He did that really well on Saturday simplify his role and he's definitely got his part to play.
Agreed, also I think Nunes and Guedes will lift the whole squad to new levels. If this happens, I have zero doubt a marquee st is also on his way. Wow, just wow

Loojay

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Neves Donk Nunes
Guedes Striker Neto

Leaves:
Podence
MGW
Raul
Adama
Moutinho

All as rotation options. That team is absolutely stacked

EDIT: Forgot Hwang, and might as well throw Cundle in too

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neves Donk Nunes
Guedes Striker Neto

Leaves:
Podence
MGW
Raul
Adama
Moutinho

All as rotation options. That team is absolutely stacked
Can see exits for MGW and Adama before window closes.

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's looking promising but I might be wrong but I'm reading it as we have only agreed with Sporting and are still negotiating with Nunes which was always going to be the hard part. So still until he is unveiled I'm not allowing myself to get to excited

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

It's looking promising but I might be wrong but I'm reading it as we have only agreed with Sporting and are still negotiating with Nunes which was always going to be the hard part. So still until he is unveiled I'm not allowing myself to get to excited
Negotiating the contract tbf, different than convincing him to come.

George AlooGobi

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If we're splashing the cash, I wouldn't mind us signing a left back who can defend too - add a good striker and I'll be in dreamland

Back
Top Bottom