Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

purplepault69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And if we wait to the point that the end of the window comes and we don't get a him we are ****ed up the **** with a Ragmans trumpet.
If he doesnt want to come now then how will he be if he arrives and begrudges the transfer. Give it a week and move on.
Ah --been a while since last hearing Ragmans Trumpet :)

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks, i drove next to them up the M6 but the windows on the Merc vans where heavily tinted.
I could make guo out, there was also a woman in the 1 van…in the other it looked like 1 person travelling alone.

Could have been the Mafia! :)

Asthmatic Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I’d be putting bids in for Ruben Loftus Cheek or Connor Gallagher. Either player would improve our CM massively. Both got engines and can get across the pitch. Both got ability to score, can pass and create.

Is happily spend 30/35million on either one of them. And clearly they aren’t guaranteed game time at Chelsea it seems.
Gallagher yes Loftus Cheek no

CologneWolf

Reaction score
Andre Silva. Sources say the deal is close, just waiting for agents fees to be resolved.

Let’s see if he gets any game time.
Really?

I know we have been interested in the past but haven’t really heard much noise regarding a move to us this summer.

I kind of thought the murmurs from here were only fans’ summations now that Leipzig secured Werner’s return

NothingButNeto

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
What sources?
Nothing from Twitter but closer to Rumors From the Pub.

From a mate:

We are after one of Ramos or Silva. Silva more likely as a loan-to-buy. The other names we’ve heard about are the back ups to these two. Silva is close; just working on the agent fees.

Last edited:

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nothing from Twitter but closer to Rumors From the Pub.

From a mate:

We are after one of Ramos or Silva. Silva more likely as a loan-to-buy. The other names we’ve heard about are the back ups to these two. Silva is close; just working on the agent fees.

Ah thank you, I was panicking like omg how have I missed a Romano/Percy tweet?! Lol

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If I were Nunes, I'd also be waiting to see what we do in the market over the next 3 weeks.

We will need to show further intent to get him IMO. He will know that the current depth of squad hampers our chances and therefore him being involved in a successful side.
In

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never mind the transfers, they've got a decision looming with the manager IMO.

Sacking the manager 2 games into the season is rarely a clever move.
We've played well in presason, created lots of chances and scored goals. Injury to Raul messed up things a bit as Podence or Hwang up front are far from ideal. Completely different types of players, and not very good playing up front on their own. Having Raul back, and hopefully another striker coming in, will change the picture.
Also, we did have a chances today. Not a lot, but enough to win. Even having Guardiola on the sideline wouldnt have made those chances go in.

Back
Top Bottom