Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

W

WasStefan

If we got B Traore and one of Batshuayi or Ajorque, that would be a decent set of signings. Still think we are light in full back cover though.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Traore is an interesting link but doesn't exactly strike me as a "ready to slot right in" CM signing
He looks more of a Toti or Chiq level signing. Perhaps a little more experienced than our next best U23’s but still developing and unlikely to first choice starter outside of cups or when covering for injuries. I think he adds to the squad depth, but I’d prefer another more experienced CM as well.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nah the baton won’t be passed on while Hwang is playing. He could turn into peak Messi and some would still say “he’s league one at best”
See also Donk.... and l'm sure that there are some just biding their time to have a pop at Semedo....

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apart from the fact that Minging is utter crap he is also good mates with the just departed Coady.... An utter Vile wind-up methinks....

I thought Mings a reasonable player until Gerard went to Villa and his form has gone downhill since.

Is there a connection?

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just bookies talk I think. He appears out of favour at Villa, and we’re the nearest PL along with Leicester. Not a snowballs chance.
Quite. He doesn’t get in ahead of Kilman at left-footed CB, and we have a decent if relatively inexperienced ready made backup in Toti.
Don’t rate him, and makes no sense from a squad depth perspective.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought Mings a reasonable player until Gerard went to Villa and his form has gone downhill since.

Is there a connection?
Yeah i think Mings gets some unfair stick. He’s just one of those CB’s who makes very few errors but when he does they’re absolute howlers.

SilverstoneWolf

Reaction score
Eddie Jones would say that - being a public school chap - he doesn't have the bottle for a scrap when the chips are down....

ws1wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Mings is absolutely dire, at least one error a game and not just a misplaced pass either, he gifts a goal chance a game

A friend of mine knows a fair bit about Villa as he has a contact, Gerrard decision to strip Mings of the captaincy has gone down like a lead balloon in the dressing room and players are siding with Mings

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah i think Mings gets some unfair stick. He’s just one of those CB’s who makes very few errors but when he does they’re absolute howlers.
Sorry he’s abysmal. My sons a centre half so we watch them quite closely in games. Mings is up there with the worst we see, genuinely a championship standard player

Achilles Last Stand

Reaction score
A friend of mine knows a fair bit about Villa as he has a contact, Gerrard decision to strip Mings of the captaincy has gone down like a lead balloon in the dressing room and players are siding with Mings

Lovely rumour :)
As Purslow is big fan of Gerrard, he will not fire him until the **** really starts hitting the fan...

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Might be both players are on our shortlist for positions but we have higher calibre targets to seek first...heres hoping
We might have had broad discussions about a ball park figure but not made it official. I think the reason Collins and Guedes moved quickly is because we’d been talking for a while but didn’t do anything official until we were confident it would be accepted. Any indication of an auction and we duck out.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We haven't agreed a fee with either club, so it makes sense to use the club's mouthpiece (E&S) to refute these rumours of bids, so other clubs don't come sniffing. I don't buy at all that we aren't in talks for them, or have been at some stage.

Back
Top Bottom