Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ll hold my hands up and openly admit that I slated Fosun after the bench on Saturday but if our window finishes with Collins, Guedes, Aouar, Nico and Silva/Hwang 2 or Batshuayi I will be applauding them and eating a massive slice of humble pie!
The signs are looking better .... obviously we was all getting a bit worried....some of us predicted big changes at the start of the summer but most of us thought it would also come with a few big outs like Neves..... obviously losing your captain is big but I think it's understandable with the system change..

Hopefully a few will have egg on their faces but some may have a full blown omelette.....

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ll hold my hands up and openly admit that I slated Fosun after the bench on Saturday but if our window finishes with Collins, Guedes, Aouar, Nico and Silva/Hwang 2 or Batshuayi I will be applauding them and eating a massive slice of humble pie!

Yeah if we get the business done it will be great .

Jjst ashame we threw away 1-4 games worth of points ( depending when they sign!) due to the delayed signings

Still not convinced we will make the signings we need but Guedes and collins is a great start

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What happens if we loose the next 2/3 games and need to revert back to the back 3. Or has Bruno said come what May he is sticking with 4 no matter what.

Massive change, bigger than a manger change as these players have been so drilled to having 3 at the back.

Fulham is going to be big game, Mitro loved to bully Coady, so big test for the back 4.

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What happens if we loose the next 2/3 games and need to revert back to the back 3. Or has Bruno said come what May he is sticking with 4 no matter what.

Massive change, bigger than a manger change as these players have been so drilled to having 3 at the back.

Fulham is going to be big game, Mitro loved to bully Coady, so big test for the back 4.

Need to perserve and stop going for comfort. Need to expect inconsistent performances till it starts to click

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Yep, same for me. Said weeks ago I was cheesed off with our transfer business so far, timing included, but said I would applaud quality senior signings. After the how the window had gone, and then the debacle at Leeds caused by our weak squad, I sent Jeff a polite but critical email expressing my lack of trust in his leadership. I will have no qualms in sending a second, more supportive email, should we end the window with a stronger spine to the squad, greater squad depth, and not having thrown away 15 points before then.

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah if we get the business done it will be great .

Jjst ashame we threw away 1-4 games worth of points ( depending when they sign!) due to the delayed signings

Still not convinced we will make the signings we need but Guedes and collins is a great start
That’s fair if they could have had them through the door sooner but dawdled.

But if it’s simply a case of this is the earliest we could get deals over the line then it’s still better to get quality in eventually than quantity in quickly.

In an ideal world they’d all have been here for the start of preseason but getting the best players we can for the money is worth the delay if it means the squad is stronger as a result on 1st September.

(I will caveat this with I made the same argument last summer and am well aware how that turned out.)

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Off topic but that’s my favourite night of MMA ever CroCop beating Wanderlei and Josh Barnett to win the Openweight GP. I miss Pride so much.
Pride never die.

Lucky enough to have met Wand and also got to recreate his stare down with Chuck after training with Chuck.

Shogun’s pride run my personal favourite along with Mark Hunt, BJ Penn, Randy Couture, Anderson I could go on.

I miss training but I’m too old and beat up now.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Guess it might be Guedes and the 2nd Hwang fella...
Me too - although they did take the **** sending Fabio off without backup - perhaps Jeff and Scott enjoyed trending on Twitter...

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pride never die.

Lucky enough to have met Wand and also got to recreate his stare down with Chuck after training with Chuck.

Shogun’s pride run my personal favourite along with Mark Hunt, BJ Penn, Randy Couture, Anderson I could go on.

I miss training but I’m too old and beat up now.
You can't beat a bj in Penn....here here!

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves v Everton last home game of the season,

Everton need to win to stay up, Coady is unable to play due to the loan rules.

Jeff plays the under 9's so Coady deal becomes permanent and banks a few quid.

Or knowing Jeff forgets to add he is unable to play, Coady scores the winner and relegates us

Glass ankles

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Need to perserve and stop going for comfort. Need to expect inconsistent performances till it starts to click
Yep. Why I also think loaning Silva to gain confidence isn't such a terrible idea in this transitional season.

Get him scoring for fun and bring him back into a side settled with 4 at the back and creating shed loads of chances.

Back
Top Bottom