Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think about it. If you were genuinely ITK why would you post on here? If I had heard we were signing players that would add to the squad, or improve it and I was confident what I had heard was true, I wouldn't even be looking at this thread let alone posting on it. I am here in hope of hearing some good news. If I already knew things were going to be fine I don't think I would risk even hinting of it. Where is the gain?
Exactly. I know an agent very well and he occasional gives me snippets but if he thought I was going to publish names or even give strong clues on a fans forum I would hear no more so I keep schtum. I used to get quite a lot of info when we were fishing more in the U.K. market but I have got much less since Mendes and Portuguese players became flavour of the month.

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We're not paying Moutinho 100k a week and told him he's going to be an important player this season and then bench him and sign a midfielder for 40m
What makes you think he could command £100k per week at his age? Most players see their salaries drop after the age of 30.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Briefly moving away from the pressing topic of gay horses…

I’ve been a bit of a pant wetter this window but even I refuse to believe that we’ve let Fabio go out on loan without having agreed a deal for somebody to come in who would have been above him in the pecking order. I’ve moaned about Shi and Sellars but there’s no way on earth that a decent forward isn’t coming in shortly.

NothingButNeto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So if we take all the rumors we have:

(I) Fabio going on loan would only happen if we signed a new striker, there’s money to spend and we’re looking at 2-3 first teamers and maybe 2 Chiquinho like signings

AND

(Ii) the same van that arrived at Compton with Collins was seen on Sunday

THEN

We can probably assume that we’ve signed a striker.

IF THATS THE CASE, wouldn’t it make sense to announce that signing tomorrow in front of all the fans that travelled to Spain at our first friendly?

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would Hwang be ahead of silva as a centre forward right now?
I’m not sure, don’t think there would be much in it either way.

But IF the plan is to have Hwang as competition with Jimenez, we’d probably need a new wide player now chiquinho is injured and especially when/if Traore goes.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What makes you think he could command £100k per week at his age? Most players see their salaries drop after the age of 30.

Probably because his deal was extended on the same terms as his previous contract. Which was for £100k per week and agreed after the age of 30!

Back
Top Bottom