Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
“You do your due diligence and hard work to make sure everyone is in agreement, and once you get to that stage, it’s easier to get the player. It’s taken time, but we’ve got there in the end. We know we’ve lost some players and need to fill those spaces, so it’s important that we look at that. We’re delighted to get the first one and hopefully there’ll be more coming through.”

Makes you warm and fuzzy in side, its a good piece on the wolves website in regard to hobbs and the recruitment team

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Aren't you one 9f them?
No one has to apologise for having an opinion anyway
Grow up
I had you pegged as one of the most pathetic posters on here which is why you are on permanent ignore. After that post l would delete "one of". It is ironic that someone who wilfully displays ignorance and stupidity has the cheek to tell anyone to grow up.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
“You do your due diligence and hard work to make sure everyone is in agreement, and once you get to that stage, it’s easier to get the player. It’s taken time, but we’ve got there in the end. We know we’ve lost some players and need to fill those spaces, so it’s important that we look at that. We’re delighted to get the first one and hopefully there’ll be more coming through.”

Makes you warm and fuzzy in side, its a good piece on the wolves website in regard to hobbs and the recruitment team
Good to hear at least something from Wolves and aknowledging the need for more players
Lets hope Sellars and co have things lined up

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jesus finally.

Classic Wolves transfer under Fosun. We’re linked with all and sundry then a few hours before a signing is confirmed the story breaks, and it’s usually for a player that we’ve not been rumoured to be interested.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
With Wolves sell to buy policy, and supposed little money in the transfer kitty, how have we stumped up 20.5million for Nathan Collins before selling anyone?

Notsoslimshady

Groupie
Reaction score
I'm one of the 'happy clappers' but I don't think think there's anything wrong with people posting their concerns. What I don't like is the vitriol certain posters aim at the club about everything. Makes them sound like spoiled brats
Ditto. If you are concerned, fair enough, but it got to a point here where it was actually annoyong seeing the same stuff, often sarcastic and i think actually pretty hurtful sometimes, every day. The same old phrases.

As it stands we have now bought the much coveted cb people have clamored for (me imcluded), paid a fair old price for him. Non-mendes client. As of yet (which may change) not sold anyone significant to fund the purchase, and the hopes of more to come.

Hopefully a happier day here. Certainly nice to get a major deal over the line

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I expected Griffiths and Campbell, and corbeanu makes sense given Chiq’s injury - interested to see how Griffiths gets on though, I know he’s highly rated but not currently on the same level as the likes of hodge (though younger)

I must say I was more impressed with Hodge who has also travelled. But Griffiths is more likely to be a back up to Neves who we are shorter on then Hodge who has Cundle ahead of him

tj200

Reaction score
With Wolves sell to buy policy, and supposed little money in the transfer kitty, how have we stumped up 20.5million for Nathan Collins before selling anyone?
The players we released, returned or loaned out (including Fabio) free up roughly £15m in wages a season. With how clubs account for transfer fees Collins will cost £4.1 (£20.5m/5 years) a year + his wages (est. £2.4m I'm making this figure up but would work out at £46k/week). This would leave us with £8.5m still to play around with to match what we spend last season.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I must say I was more impressed with Hodge who has also travelled. But Griffiths is more likely to be a back up to Neves who we are shorter on then Hodge who has Cundle ahead of him
Hodge is listed as defensive midfield. I might be getting them confused but I thought Griffiths played in a more advanced midfield position, so he would be behind Cundle in the pecking order?

Either way, good to see three CM youngsters featuring!

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks to be a talent and looks like it could be a very good long term signing. Does this confirm that the money ay gone anywhere?

One thing I would ask is...is he a definite starter for next year?

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks to be a talent and looks like it could be a very good long term signing. Does this confirm that the money ay gone anywhere?

One thing I would ask is...is he a definite starter for next year?
Yes i think it will be a three, with kilman, coady, collins, to move into a four for the right game.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hodge is listed as defensive midfield. I might be getting them confused but I thought Griffiths played in a more advanced midfield position, so he would be behind Cundle in the pecking order?

Either way, good to see three CM youngsters featuring!

Hodge is a defensive midfielder but small, Griffiths when I've seen him seems to play as a defensive midfielder too. We also have Taylor Perry who looks decent every time I've seen him too

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hodge is a defensive midfielder but small, Griffiths when I've seen him seems to play as a defensive midfielder too. We also have Taylor Perry who looks decent every time I've seen him too
Yes, pity about his Cheltenham injury, though he was looking better and better towards the end of the season.

R

reanswolf

Why are all our young CMs midgets? Seems to be a pattern, except the lad we sold to Bruges.

Back
Top Bottom