Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

PCLOSS is at it again, this time cryptically hinting at Matheus Cunha of Atletico Madrid. Man United were 'reportedly' just turned down by said player... Atletico paid £23m for him a year ago, but he didn't play a great deal last season behind Griezmann, Suarez, Correa and Felix.

Suarez is gone, but Ronaldo has been linked with them, might **** the Madridista's off, but I doubt he cares. If Ronaldo goes to Atletico to replace Suarez, Wolves get Cunha?

Well you know the saying ... throw enough **** at the wall something is bound to stick

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If anyone has watched the Nunes BTS video yet.

When they're in what im going to call the 'war room' at around 6:23 ... whos that picture of on the wall ?
I think it's Harry Kane in an England away top, might be completely wrong though. It would make a bit of sense given we play them tomorrow.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn’t he do the fabulous track ‘come away Melinda’?
Yes. In one of the concerts he introduced it by saying I will now sing Come away Melinda which was banned by the BBC but John Peel would play it ;;;;mind you John would play anything others wouldn't. :D

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No… we don’t know the ‘exact’ terms. We do have however respected journalists (Percy) saying mid thirties is extremely likely. I think that’s good value. His future value is a matter for speculation and debate. I think we’ve circled the same points enough times now to be honest…
Yes.:)

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes because he sounds even more foreign! Bound to be better.
Imagine a Brazilian named John Smith. Worst of both worlds no exotic glamour and no English premium. He could be world class and still worth 10m less than his contemporaries. Unlike a bloke from Blackburn with a Latin connection.

k-dog

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

PCLOSS is at it again, this time cryptically hinting at Matheus Cunha of Atletico Madrid. Man United were 'reportedly' just turned down by said player... Atletico paid £23m for him a year ago, but he didn't play a great deal last season behind Griezmann, Suarez, Correa and Felix.

Suarez is gone, but Ronaldo has been linked with them, might **** the Madridista's off, but I doubt he cares. If Ronaldo goes to Atletico to replace Suarez, Wolves get Cunha?
Blokes a complete attention whore

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Seems as though Bruno is suggesting something may happen on the striker front next week.

Things happen very quickly with us now the media hype only really starts once the player has near enough signed.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Seems as though Bruno is suggesting something may happen on the striker front next week.

Things happen very quickly with us now the media hype only really starts once the player has near enough signed.
Interesting. I’d say Ramos is on our list as he says:

“People send me videos on Portuguese TV that I call the player and Wolves make the offer, but I didn’t talk with him. I ask my chairman and no offer for him.”

“I ask my chairman and no offer for him”

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting. I’d say Ramos is on our list as he says:

“People send me videos on Portuguese TV that I call the player and Wolves make the offer, but I didn’t talk with him. I ask my chairman and no offer for him.”

“I ask my chairman and no offer for him”

He’s a head coach, not a manager. If the club have a plan for recruitment / style it’s probably better than the whims of a man who’s lifespan @ Wolves is probably 2-3 years if he’s lucky

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
He’s a head coach, not a manager. If the club have a plan for recruitment / style it’s probably better than the whims of a man who’s lifespan @ Wolves is probably 2-3 years if he’s lucky
I agree, but I'd like to think he knows who we're bidding for!

Also is it just me, when did Guedes sign, Bruno seems to think we were still in Spain?

Gromit

Reaction score

Verrrryyy interesting comments there.
In Bruno we trust.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Andre Silva, please. :cool:

Didn't think we could get Guedes, that was quite a pleasant surprise. Then that surprise moved on quickly as got Nunes a few days later! That was jaw dropping, beyond surprise, never thought we'd have a chance. But if we get Andre Silva, that is surely doing the impossible? I'd be so overwhelmed, I'm a bit concerned what my emotional state might be!

Ian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Andre Silva, please. :cool:

Didn't think we could get Guedes, that was quite a pleasant surprise. Then that surprise moved on quickly as got Nunes a few days later! That was jaw dropping, beyond surprise, never thought we'd have a chance. But if we get Andre Silva, that is surely doing the impossible? I'd be so overwhelmed, I'm a bit concerned what my emotional state might be!

Shi has mentioned in the past when Andre Silva was first rumoured that we have never made any approach to him or indeed had any interest in him, maybe now Nuno has gone and Bruno seems to be having more of an input we will finally see Silva in a Wolves shirt...... but I doubt it will be him.

Reaction score
Imagine a Brazilian named John Smith. Worst of both worlds no exotic glamour and no English premium. He could be world class and still worth 10m less than his contemporaries. Unlike a bloke from Blackburn with a Latin connection.
Like Martin Braithwaite, every time I hear that name I think plumber from Stockport not Dutchman

Back
Top Bottom