Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's clear that Fosun don't want to run the club any more. The Chinese has sold all their other interests in football, and stopped investing in us. It's got to the point where the apologists have run out of excuses. Bruno and the lads are going to have a rough year. The sooner we are sold the better.

The problem is that they'll ask 3bn for us so we'll stagnate until relegation and they'll then be faced with a choice. But it'll be too late for us.

I'd be amazed if we spent another £1 in this window.

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's telling it like everyone saw it. If there are no reinforcements, it's not because he's a 'yes' man (i really dislike that this is used as a way to denigrate managers who are working with what they have e.g. Bruno / Southgate), but because the club aren't backing him.

Ultimately, the results stop with him and he knows that. Yet you can't sew a purse out of a pig's ear.

This. I don't subscribe with the view he's a yes man anyway. He's literally been begging publicly for players ever since he joined and put pressure on the powers that be countless times, but to no avail.

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sooo we're signing him, but not signing him, but actually are signing him ?

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Guedes would be a fantastic fit, can play across any of the front four positions, very direct player. For me he'd be the overdue replacement for Jota, but with more ability. Still very keptical that it's us signing him though.

TWOLF

Reaction score
“A lot of money” sounds to me like that’s not us. People saying Arsenal so expect to see journalists correcting themselves by saying “Arsenal beat wolves to the signing” followed by a molmix & Twitter

Metal Wolf89

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope we're not blowing all out money on Guedes..IF he's apparently costing 40 million I would rather we get a top striker in like that Ramos from Benfica.

Also if we had this money from the start why are we spending it now? There have been some class players with decent release clauses we could have purchased.. if they wanted to come..

Jayjaywolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I hope we're not blowing all out money on Guedes..IF he's apparently costing 40 million I would rather we get a top striker in like that Ramos from Benfica.

Also if we had this money from the start why are we spending it now? There have been some class players with decent release clauses we could have purchased.. if they wanted to come..
Penny has dropped for Jeff and Sellars watching us earlier maybe.

dennison11

Reaction score
It aint us. I have previously said I am a happy clapper and back FOSUN to do the right thing but after our bench lost the game today I have officially switched. Can't believe it has got to this point. Our starting 11 is one of the best outside the top 6 when everyone is fit and available, outside of that, **** only knows.

I hope its just the drink talking and am back to my positive self tomorrow but am feeling so **** about our team right now I am dreading this season

T-dot-wolves

Groupie
Reaction score
Honestly I'd rather we brought in an actual centre forward/ target dude and spent big on midfield

Back
Top Bottom