Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Guvnor back in the game!

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good luck Incey. Always quite liked him, in spite of everything I've heard and witnessed. (The way he used to stride past when they trained behind the Tennis club was so at odds with the likes of Matt Murray, who always had time for everyone).

I get the sense that he's a good egg though and he didn't get long at Blackburn. Good luck

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good luck Incey. Always quite liked him, in spite of everything I've heard and witnessed. (The way he used to stride past when they trained behind the Tennis club was so at odds with the likes of Matt Murray, who always had time for everyone).

I get the sense that he's a good egg though and he didn't get long at Blackburn. Good luck
Very sure of himself but a decent fella I believe.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good luck to him - in a strange way because I'd really like to see Rooney keep Derby up and that'll be at Reading's expense. Always talks us up though so hope he makes a good fist of it

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sod this good luck nonsense. I hope Rooney can catch them and send them down.
I have a relative who works for Reading, so I hope not, for his sake.

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I live in Reading, so I'll look forward to the reaction to this appointment

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Watching him at Blackpool, I thought he'd go on to have a very good career in the premier League, what a waste.
Yeah he was good for a while weren’t he.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watching him at Blackpool, I thought he'd go on to have a very good career in the premier League, what a waste.

With you 100% !

Tom Ince is like so many over the years who I thought " This kid could be a bit special " but for whatever reasons they never quite make it at the very top level. Looking more and more that Helder Costa is going to be on that list :(:(:(

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought Reading would have gone for Ismael.

Strange appointment for me. Ince has been out of the game for a long time. Only on an interim basis for now but still a strange choice.

Last edited:

BrierleyHillWolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
My favourite player when he played for us.

He really got the crowd going and everyone on there feet . A real powerful fighter.

I just really went off him after he didn't get the Wolves job and then he's punditry work

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I like Ince. I don’t know whether I should with the snippets and gossip I’ve heard over the years but when he was in the starting line up I always knew he would fight till the end. It was a good bit of business getting Ince & Irwin in two battlers to try and give the team some steel after the gut wrenching season before. He drove us on and he will always be remembered for getting us into the Premier for the first time. Good luck at Reading Paul.

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Liked Ince while he was with us but he seemed to turn sharply away from us when he didn't get a look in for the job as coach. Reverted to being a a staunch Man Utd punter when we played them which showed where his loyalties lied. He even seemed to have a sneer in his tone about us which turned me against him.

Back
Top Bottom