Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Footballs On - Thur 11th Feb

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I put a thread on the other week about this show on BT Sport. Just watched the recording of last night's show and a nice chat on there with Tim Spiers towards the end about Wolves. Ian Stone, the host, relates a tale when he went up as a journo on the Wolves fans' coach to a Carlisle away game in Lg 1(2-2 draw). The show is well worth a watch right through, very funny and bits on Mourinho and VAR. Highly recommended.

Wolowolf6

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I put a thread on the other week about this show on BT Sport. Just watched the recording of last night's show and a nice chat on there with Tim Spiers towards the end about Wolves. Ian Stone, the host, relates a tale when he went up as a journo on the Wolves fans' coach to a Carlisle away game in Lg 1(2-2 draw). The show is well worth a watch right through, very funny and bits on Mourinho and VAR. Highly recommended.

I've barely heard of this show but was flicking through the channels and randomly caught the segment with Tim Spiers last night. Thought it was nice their perception of Wolves is that we're a 'proper club' but I got the feeling that was because we were mired in the football league for so long.

I wonder how many consecutive Premier League seasons it'll take for us to lose that perception. Man City have been on a similar trajectory to us (albeit they started 10 years earlier and have had more silverware success) - are they still regarded as a 'proper club'?

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've barely heard of this show but was flicking through the channels and randomly caught the segment with Tim Spiers last night. Thought it was nice their perception of Wolves is that we're a 'proper club' but I got the feeling that was because we were mired in the football league for so long.

I wonder how many consecutive Premier League seasons it'll take for us to lose that perception. Man City have been on a similar trajectory to us (albeit they started 10 years earlier and have had more silverware success) - are they still regarded as a 'proper club'?
I loved it where they, and others see us as 'a proper club'. A bit like Burnley and Preston, one club towns. Full of history and passion - real football towns, steeped in tradition. I've often heard/met people who say we are their 2nd team and they always look out for our results. Makes me feel really good.

purplepault69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I loved it where they, and others see us as 'a proper club'. A bit like Burnley and Preston, one club towns. Full of history and passion - real football towns, steeped in tradition. I've often heard/met people who say we are their 2nd team and they always look out for our results. Makes me feel really good.
Shame we are not some peoples First Team !!

Back
Top Bottom