Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The bitch report.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Saw it earlier and it was well funny.

Actually thought it could be applicable on here to some who want to be limited and report posts.

Pretty shocked though that it was removed – unbelievable!...well sort of. :)

Definitely need an explanation and the naming of which bitch was pained when posted stuff disappears on here. Too easy and pretty ****ty to just do it without explanation IMO.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Edited by admin.

Not safe for work, swearing and the like. here is a link to the image - https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index.php?attachments/6563/

So that bit there wasn't explaining it?

Yes the link broke, but it did explain it. We have a swear filter and the image circumvented that. Which would normally mean the thread would have been completely deleted. But instead I tried to relink it. It didn't work.

I just don't get the moaning that it wasn't explained when it was. Too many on here looking jump on any moderation.

gewolf

Reaction score
So that bit there wasn't explaining it?

Yes the link broke, but it did explain it. We have a swear filter and the image circumvented that. Which would normally mean the thread would have been completely deleted. But instead I tried to relink it. It didn't work.

I just don't get the moaning that it wasn't explained when it was. Too many on here looking jump on any moderation.

You tell 'em bod!!

Back
Top Bottom